• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card to card i recently got Bajaj RBL card 35k limit..

bibak

TF Select
my cibil is 725 currently..
Last month I got pre-approved Bajaj Finserv 35k limit

This month I closed my idfc fd card limit 10k

Which card can I apply with this limit card to card basis..

My cibil hai some late payments in 2022

Current 92% payments on time

Care usage is 5-10 %

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Care usage is 5-10 %
Since CIBIL is less than 750 it’s tough to get cards approved
Still u can try applying Axis bank fk or ICICI apay

satraghav

TF Select

Care usage is 5-10 %
Out of topic: Is it Bajaj Finserv EMI card OR Bajaj Credit Card? @bibak

bibak

TF Select
Also I am recieving this SMS from SBI for credit card but I am not applying for as my cibil is 725 now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-19-13-750_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-19-13-750_com.android.mms.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 53

CARDiologist

TF Select
It will be good step to increase you cibil first & then applying for a unsecured card.If you have pre-approved offer from SBICARD then you should definitely get it.

bibak

TF Select
It will be good step to increase you cibil first & then applying for a unsecured card.If you have pre-approved offer from SBICARD then you should definitely get it.
I don't actually know is this a approved msg or something else but I shall apply only after my cibil hits 750+

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-19-13-750_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-23-19-13-750_com.android.mms.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 15

bibak

TF Select
I don't actually know is this a approved msg or something else but I shall apply only after my cibil hits 750+
this is actually a fake sms done by BankBazaar DSA they send this and apply without documents and hit the cibil for noreason

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Care usage is 5-10 %
My humble suggestion - please do not go out for collecting cards at this stage, do not go even for pre-approved cards or apply for more cards. Why do you want more CIBIL hits when it is already under 750? Plus, it is close to 750 so with a little discipline you can soon get past that. Also, I do not think closing existing cards is a good idea at this stage as I assume that IDFC was one of your first cards, so it may impact your depth of credit. I would suggest use your existing card for some time, make all payments on time - non or late payment should not even be an option - get your credit score over 775 atleast and then apply for more cards. By then hopefully you will get a limit increase on your existing card itself and with an increased credit score and limit, you will get much better chances and offers with c2c.

bibak

TF Select
My humble suggestion - please do not go out for collecting cards at this stage, do not go even for pre-approved cards or apply for more cards. Why do you want more CIBIL hits when it is already under 750? Plus, it is close to 750 so with a little discipline you can soon get past that. Also, I do not think closing existing cards is a good idea at this stage as I assume that IDFC was one of your first cards, so it may impact your depth of credit. I would suggest use your existing card for some time, make all payments on time - non or late payment should not even be an option - get your credit score over 775 atleast and then apply for more cards. By then hopefully you will get a limit increase on your existing card itself and with an increased credit score and limit, you will get much better chances and offers with c2c.
Thanks for the suggestions but I have already closed the idfc card which was fd card of 10k needed money so closed it . I got unsecured card now I shall wait for my cibil toh increase as two of my loan is closing this month's my cibil will reach 750 next month.. so after that I shall try for more card as the card which I got now Is RBL bank Bajaj Finserv card which is useless i want to get card for UPI transaction tata neu or any .. or any card form axis Bank so that I can get credit limit increase soon after my cibil increase..

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the suggestions but I have already closed the idfc card which was fd card of 10k needed money so closed it . I got unsecured card now I shall wait for my cibil toh increase as two of my loan is closing this month's my cibil will reach 750 next month.. so after that I shall try for more card as the card which I got now Is RBL bank Bajaj Finserv card which is useless i want to get card for UPI transaction tata neu or any .. or any card form axis Bank so that I can get credit limit increase soon after my cibil increase..
Please do not mind my saying this, I do not want to be preachy and its your life and your decisions, but I cannot stop myself from poking my nose - you seem to have had a problem with managing your finances, late payments on credit cards, having a number of loans running and having to close a card because you needed close to 10k. And you are looking for higher unsecured credit, chasing credit cards. Please do not fall into that trap. Objective of getting to 750 CIBIL should not be so that you can avail more cards and get higher credit. Objective is to become financially disciplined, responsible and dependable. You are seeking freedom to spend more by applying for more credit cards and higher credit limit. Having more credit limit does not mean you have more money. You will soon fall into a pit you have no idea how deep it is. I am not saying you don't get credit cards and higher spending limits. But that should not be the focus right now. Focus on becoming more financially disciplined, improve your financial habits, focus and completely devote yourself to increasing your income and you will soon see cards chasing you rather than the other way round. Then you will get to choose which card you want rather that which card is available to you.

I am once again extremely sorry for unsolicited advice, please do not mind and please feel free to ignore it if you do not think it applies to you. I wish you all the very best.

bibak

TF Select
Please do not mind my saying this, I do not want to be preachy and its your life and your decisions, but I cannot stop myself from poking my nose - you seem to have had a problem with managing your finances, late payments on credit cards, having a number of loans running and having to close a card because you needed close to 10k. And you are looking for higher unsecured credit, chasing credit cards. Please do not fall into that trap. Objective of getting to 750 CIBIL should not be so that you can avail more cards and get higher credit. Objective is to become financially disciplined, responsible and dependable. You are seeking freedom to spend more by applying for more credit cards and higher credit limit. Having more credit limit does not mean you have more money. You will soon fall into a pit you have no idea how deep it is. I am not saying you don't get credit cards and higher spending limits. But that should not be the focus right now. Focus on becoming more financially disciplined, improve your financial habits, focus and completely devote yourself to increasing your income and you will soon see cards chasing you rather than the other way round. Then you will get to choose which card you want rather that which card is available to you.

I am once again extremely sorry for unsolicited advice, please do not mind and please feel free to ignore it if you do not think it applies to you. I wish you all the very best.
Your word are all correct thanks I shall try.

bibak

TF Select
Finally got sbi simply save rupay card approved with 72k limit.. as Pre Approved offers.. currently cibil is 743.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Finally got sbi simply save rupay card approved with 72k limit.. as Pre Approved offers.. currently cibil is 743.
I am sure by now your entire neighborhood knows you got the card and you missed a few threads. Please don't forget to post there that you got your card. 🤣