• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card for international lounge access

xiddy

TF Premier
I closed Magnus and RBL world safari, and with it my international lounge access and airport concierge services are gone.

I need a card, or cards, that can atleast get me international lounge access, if not the concierge services. I do not mind if the card is paid, as long as it is not too expensive.

I was thinking of going for ICICI MMT signature as that will get me a dreamfolks card and there are no annual charges associated with it. What else do you guys recommend?

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
Stanchart - Online C2C ?

Any working online link ?
Please share it. Or, we need to
Go to their Stanchart branch or
Agent ?
You can apply from their website
sc.com/in
Online card to card is available only for Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
Further, you can apply any card except Ultimate.

lightwaves

TF Premier
I closed Magnus and RBL world safari, and with it my international lounge access and airport concierge services are gone.

I need a card, or cards, that can atleast get me international lounge access, if not the concierge services. I do not mind if the card is paid, as long as it is not too expensive.

I was thinking of going for ICICI MMT signature as that will get me a dreamfolks card and there are no annual charges associated with it. What else do you guys recommend?
IDFC Wealth is a good option. It gives 4 visits per quarter.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think there's any other card then Axis M4B and Reserve that give Airport Meet & Greet Service

Regalia Gold and Yes Marquee are best for International lounge access ,but both are paid

IDFC Wealth and Saphiro LTF are best free cards but difficult to get (you can check out other threads on how to get Wealth Card, only way to get Saphiro LTF that i know of is alumni program with certain premier institutes or you can talk to your RM if you have an account)

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also look into Indusind Tiger Card ,I'm not sure how to get it ,but if you can ,it's an LTF Card with International Lounge Access

Bob eterna ??

Anduril

TF Buzz
Any of these will work for International lounge via Priority Pass (personally tried all except Bonvoy)-
- HDFC Regalia Gold (you can negotiate as LTF)
- HDFC Marriott Bonvoy
- Amex Platinum Travel

With concierge -
- HDFC Infinia
- Amex Platinum charge

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any of these will work for International lounge via Priority Pass (personally tried all except Bonvoy)-
- HDFC Marriott Bonvoy
- Amex Platinum Travel

With concierge -
- HDFC Infinia
- Amex Platinum charge
Amex Plat Travel's Priority Pass is not complimentary, visits are chargeable

xiddy

TF Premier
- HDFC Marriott Bonvoy
- Amex Platinum Travel

With concierge -
- HDFC Infinia
- Amex Platinum charge
I got Marriot Bonvoy. Will try to convert it to LTF by the trick mentioned in the forum. HDFC is not giving me regalia gold.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Zen signature & white
Even mojo
Get one by one even Ltf would give u international without any JoJo spending criteria