• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Privilege Credit Card

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received 12500 edge rewards as welcome benefit for axis privilege card .
It says that 5000 rs multibrand vouchers but I think only 2500 rs can be redeemed as 1 point = 0.2 rs .
Can any one explain ??

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I want to get 5k voucher using 12500 points but i see only denomination of 500 and 1200. So does it mean i have to take 10 voucher of 500 each to redeem fully?

helloworld

TF Legend
Thanks for the link but my question was regarding after we land on the website https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/privilegecard/

If your question can be changed this.

I purchased 5k voucher using 12500 points but while redeeming I see only denomination of 500 and 1200. So does it mean i have to take 10 voucher of 500 each to redeem fully?

ans: yes, you have to redeem as per available denomination only.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm the welcome benefit of Shopper stop voucher? Can that shopper stop voucher be redeemed offline?
How many shopper stop voucher can be redeemed at once (offline or online)?

varunagarwal

TF Buzz
I am redeeming multichannel voucher of 12500 point and axis automatically canceling the order I have tried redeeming 2 voucher worth 6250 point as well but to no avail anybody knows what to do ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Are Myntra and Shoppers Stop vouchers available? I am not able to see them in the list.
Go to the bottom list u will se multi brand voucher - only for previlgae customer.
For reference look at page 1 discussion for picture reference

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am redeeming multichannel voucher of 12500 point and axis automatically canceling the order I have tried redeeming 2 voucher worth 6250 point as well but to no avail anybody knows what to do ?
Same here dude.. not working night as well as in day.
Axis is stupid man.. after so long waiting they give joining points, now I am not even able to redeem them. What the hell!!

xvd1

TF Buzz
Go to the bottom list u will se multi brand voucher - only for previlgae customer.
For reference look at page 1 discussion for picture reference
Yes but I think axis has removed myntra and SS as options. Attaching screenshot. Doesn't show the option for both once I add the redemption code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229_144110_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_144110_Chrome.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 20

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@sousnake @varunagarwal @NShah @xvd1 @NShah
Talked with customer care - had to speak English unfortunately 😂.
He had nice communication.

He said there is glitch in EDGE reward system
If u can see & can't buy thats because of bug ( Myntra voucher)
If u can't see & its out of stocks ( he acknowledged that too)

So chill its gonna be back after few days .
Axis ke bugs hi khatam nhi hote🤣