• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

My amex referral

Last edited:

tempmirzaa

TF Select
Requests aren't paid in the cheque application, and there are no rewards for IndusInd Mastercard or Visa cards, confirmed. Only Visa cards receive rewards in Paytm

iimadarsh

TF Select
Koi Batayega Onecard ka kisse kare taaki rp mile. Paytm to band hai.
Cheq pe last 25th wala abhi tk ayaa nai to doubt hai. Have both mc and visa

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1000103422.jpg 1000103421.jpg 1000103420.jpg

Not been able to Redeem by CB points from HDFC Platinum Debit Card ,since last night anyone else facing same issue ?

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor

Not been able to Redeem by CB points from HDFC Platinum Debit Card ,since last night anyone else facing same issue ?
This is pretty normal in HDFC . Inka har month issue chalta hai but u will always get points and will be able to redeem them with some delay !

Perhaps this is the only card which isn’t devalued in this storm of devaluations.

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Yes most of the time in starting of the month this happens. Try it later they can be redeemed.

Yet to receive points for payments made on 1st April. It takes time I guess.