• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC regalia first upgrade required

apindersingh

TF Buzz
Hello,

Holding regalia first from 2020.

Got an paid upgrade offer to millenia last September.

Need upgrade to Regalia Gold.
Please tell how to proceed.
Limit - 2.50 lakh

sidp

TF Ace
Hello,

Holding regalia first from 2020.

Got an paid upgrade offer to millenia last September.

Need upgrade to Regalia Gold.
Please tell how to proceed.
Limit - 2.50 lakh
Regalia gold base limit is 3L. what's your last 6m spend? May be it's low; that's why they offered millenia rather than regalia gold.

Mail grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com to review for upgrade to Regalia gold along with limit enhancement. They might ask for income details.

Last edited:

deyanup786

TF Buzz
Anyone can guide me here:
Holding HDFC Regalia First with 6L limit - LTF
Currently getting an upgrade for Regalia Gold with same Limit - FYF only (no LTF).
is it worthy for this upgrade considering I am going to lose the LTF Clause?
* My spends is not specific to one category and mixed across all segments, except Fuel*
Any Suggestion?

sidp

TF Ace
Currently getting an upgrade for Regalia Gold with same Limit - FYF only (no LTF).
* My spends is not specific to one category and mixed across all segments, except Fuel*
Any Suggestion?
Regalia gold is much better card than regalia first. But should you take it or not depends on many factors?

How much is your spend? How regular is it? Will you be able to achieve quarterly milestone and yearly milestones? Will you need the extra lounge access?
Will you be able to recoup 3k extra fees? Paid Regalia gold makes sense only if you achieve these milestone. Base reward rate is pretty low.

apindersingh

TF Buzz
Any Suggestion?
i cant guide you on this, i am also holding regalia first with 2.5 L limit, please tell how to increase limit every time HDFC denies. I also wrote to them for upgrade to Regalia Gold, but they insist on higher limit.

ashcrow

TF Buzz
i cant guide you on this, i am also holding regalia first with 2.5 L limit, please tell how to increase limit every time HDFC denies. I also wrote to them for upgrade to Regalia Gold, but they insist on higher limiHDFC
HDFC have become very rigid and strict as they are not easily convence or look for customer satisfaction factor

deyanup786

TF Buzz
Regalia gold is much better card than regalia first. But should you take it or not depends on many factors?

How much is your spend? How regular is it? Will you be able to achieve quarterly milestone and yearly milestones? Will you need the extra lounge access?
Will you be able to recoup 3k extra fees? Paid Regalia gold makes sense only if you achieve these milestone. Base reward rate is pretty low.
Holding Imperia Banking, even then RM is not helping.
shall I ask for Infinia and move away from current Regalia First LTF?
it it worthy?

sidp

TF Ace
Holding Imperia Banking, even then RM is not helping.
shall I ask for Infinia and move away from current Regalia First LTF?
it it worthy?
Question is not should you upgrade to infinnia, it is will they give you one.
So either you have good spend (7.5L in last 6m) on existing card, Or if you have very high nrv or if your rm/bm/ch are competent enough in getting approval.
Imperia doesn't mean anything. If you have salary account and take out all money within 3-4 days, bank earns nothing. Why would bank give high rewards card?

Coming to your second question If you get infinnia invite even paid makes a lot of sense. If your annual spend >7-8L or if you use regular lounge visit.

deyanup786

TF Buzz
Question is not should you upgrade to infinnia, it is will they give you one.
So either you have good spend (7.5L in last 6m) on existing card, Or if you have very high nrv or if your rm/bm/ch are competent enough in getting approval.
Imperia doesn't mean anything. If you have salary account and take out all money within 3-4 days, bank earns nothing. Why would bank give high rewards card?

Coming to your second question If you get infinnia invite even paid makes a lot of sense. If your annual spend >7-8L or if you use regular lounge visit.
Yes, RM is good to offer Infinnia FYF (not LTF).

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, RM is good to offer Infinnia FYF (not LTF).
RM offering? Infinia needs branch banking head approval. RM can't give.

If they still giving, take it. LTF is very tough for upgrades. Only after taking the upgrade and having proven spends on it, is it possible to get it LTF.

And they do LTF only for those that can anyways match the spends for few waiver easily.

apindersingh

TF Buzz
Hello all, I am getting upgrade to millenia FYF, is it advisable ?
CL- 2.5 Lakh
I have axis Flipkart/apay/ hdfc swiggy as well- my spends on these are covered.
I want upgrade to Gold, will upgrading to millenia help or not ?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Hello all, I am getting upgrade to millenia FYF, is it advisable ?
CL- 2.5 Lakh
I have axis Flipkart/apay/ hdfc swiggy as well- my spends on these are covered.
I want upgrade to Gold, will upgrading to millenia help or not ?
It's an easy question:
If you're after a Cashback Card, you can definitely go for Millennia. Taking a Paid Millennia doesn't matter much as waiver is on 1L spends. It all depends on your spends and usage.

If you ask me, you already have Flipkart and APay cards, so Millennia doesn't make sense.