• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

sam1803

TF Buzz
Okay thanks, btw if I leave application in between then how do I start application again? Will there be another enquiry again?
Yes, when you go to resume application link it will ask you whether you want to continue or start new. If you start new it will do cibil hit again.

I mistakenly did new and the offers were still same for the cards.

i have not got any vKYC link as of now. How does the bob cc application work? i filled the form, uploaded the bank statement, and photograph on the last step & e-signed the application with Adhaar this sunday morning.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i have not got any vKYC link as of now. How does the bob cc application work? i filled the form, uploaded the bank statement, and photograph on the last step & e-signed the application with Adhaar this sunday morning.
I too didn't received the vkyc link. I emailed to customer care & they said its completed 😂.

So you should also send email to them requesting vkyc link. They will either send you link or tell it's completed, now wait for update. Mention application number in subject line.

It's BOB, always expect the unexpected 😂

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bob generally do not do vkyc.
It fetches all data from ckyc register and do physical kyc…later
So not to worry about vkyc

sam1803

TF Buzz
I had applied Premier card from there rupay on UPI ad but after checking the issued card it is on Visa platform. So I'm confused why they are running rupay ads if they are going to provide on different networks 😂.

Just a quick question though will I be missing anything on my Premier Visa in comparison to Rupay variant.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I had applied Premier card from there rupay on UPI ad but after checking the issued card it is on Visa platform. So I'm confused why they are running rupay ads if they are going to provide on different networks 😂.

Just a quick question though will I be missing anything on my Premier Visa in comparison to Rupay variant.
Dont activate the card rn , mail crm if they can change the platform.
Some have got successfully converted.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker

Happened with me as well. Then I researched and found that their Rupay variant is a jcb one and has 4 international lounge access. Also, u can add the card in UPI for all spends. Hence, Rupay is the obvious winner.

Just mail them and ask for conversion. Do not make any transactions in BoB Visa card till you get response from them.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
how will one come to know the schedule of home verification?
BOB cards has outsourced verification job to some low cost third party. That's why we hear complaints like asking for money for verification or marking verification success/failure even without actually visiting.
Customer care is no existent and people are struggling to merely talk to a phone banking officer.
There is hardly any support on X and their account is unverified as well.
Few people got the card easily but for most of us application was too much pain and frustration.
I guess TF as a community should stop recommending BoB cards or RED warning ⚠️ frustration ahead.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
You did exactly what required you to do.
It seems these agents have specific information about what they need to ask and required docs, in the mobile app they got..

For me he asked nothing except for aadhar and pan again which was already submitted during my application and he did saying didn't need office verification...

It seems your physical verification was positive..
The head office cc team guys rejected your application.

In case if you have that physical verification agents phone number, call him and ask of your physical verification was positive or negative??
Agent who came for verification had both addresses of my home and office listed in his mobile app.
When he called told me that he is coming for home verification but after completing the same ( also noted names of few neighbours) the he asked where is my office located he intends to verify that too.
Took photos of office inside out.
Didn’t demanded money.

Maybe different verification agencies have different verification proforma.

Agent who came for verification had both addresses of my home and office listed in his mobile app.
When he called told me that he is coming for home verification but after completing the same ( also noted names of few neighbours) the he asked where is my office located he intends to verify that too.
Took photos of office inside out.
Didn’t demanded money.

Maybe different verification agencies have different verification proforma.
neighbours ke naam? bc Passport level ki verificatiion.

Read 2 names off the nameplates outside the house of neighbours.🤡
mujhe to padosiye ke surname nhi pata the, aaj hi jakar hi pata karta. CIBIL enquiry waste na chali jaye. I had sent the Voter ID as DOB proof & they still sent the mail ki Address proof ho skta only ADHAAR DOB nahi uske liye alag doc do jabki already de rakha tha. Bina mail dekhe sarkari afsar ye return mail daal diya.