• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Surprise surprise....Reserv being offered FYF!!

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Today, I wanted to see whether I would be eligible for a Marque CC and hence I started applying for Yes Bank CC in its portal. Surprisingly, it showed me reserv CC as a FYF! I have heard that Yes Bank doesn't entertain FYF or LTF much these days. Hence, I proceeded to apply for the same. TF community members can also try their luck to see if they are getting any FYF or LTF Yes bank CCs.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 20.54.15.png

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I dont know about, one statment or two different statements..
They also added to my account, by just one accidental click.. they place that card apply button strategically so that it will be hit by accident..
However, I didn't activate it .. They called me N number of times.. I didn't budge, after 37 days it got closed.
It is a waste card even if it is LTF.
i know..forcibly pushing cards.. bad business

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
The point here is, how can you help us in this community if needed… or you can’t help..
That’s what everyone wants to know. Hence those kind of same repeated question…
If you clear it up once, then those questions will stop
I can help with some questions regarding ICICI CC but not immediately since I required some time to get the answer through proper channel 😄

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
So basically you are here to get some business..
Okay thanks
Not at all.. I am here to learn and to share whatever knowledge I can. I have already learnt quite few things. I was someone who thought CC is a bad thing and spoils people. But now I understand how it can shape a person’s individual personal finance. This community is gem and I would continue to learn/share/contribute whatever I can…

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not at all.. I am here to learn and to share whatever knowledge I can. I have already learnt quite few things. I was someone who thought CC is a bad thing and spoils people. But now I understand how it can shape a person’s individual personal finance. This community is gem and I would continue to learn/share/contribute whatever I can…
what business.. what can you help with?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If that is the case, then remove your banker badge.. otherwise people will keep on asking this question expecting to do something for them business wise..
Again it’s up to you ..
All the best in learning

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Today, I wanted to see whether I would be eligible for a Marque CC and hence I started applying for Yes Bank CC in its portal. Surprisingly, it showed me reserv CC as a FYF! I have heard that Yes Bank doesn't entertain FYF or LTF much these days. Hence, I proceeded to apply for the same. TF community members can also try their luck to see if they are getting any FYF or LTF Yes bank CCs.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 20.54.15.png
Hey, Did you see any other Yes cards LTF during the application process?