• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Zero AMB account for IPO purpose

kumars_001

TF Select
Hi

I would like to open a zero balance digital account for my in-laws just for linking to a Demat and applying IPOs. They stay in a village in Andhra Pradesh. I saw some threads that AU small finance doesn't support some areas. So could anyone help me with the best digital savings account with Low AMB

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi

I would like to open a zero balance digital account for my in-laws just for linking to a Demat and applying IPOs. They stay in a village in Andhra Pradesh. I saw some threads that AU small finance doesn't support some areas. So could anyone help me with the best digital savings account with Low AMB

SBI

As of now (since March 2020) it has Zero MAB.
Its Internet Banking is very robust once you've set everything up.
I think your suggestion of SBI suits well considering the rural background of the applicant

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi

Though a warning, if you opening account offline, sbi branch mis-sell insurance

Ecoli8

TF Select
Best is sbi yono vkyc chq account if you are not an existing sbi customer. Other options are bob bro (if you are <25 years), bob lite(for others), ippb digital savings, kotak 811.
Based on the location, the sbi yono and/or ippb digital seems best suitable, considering the vast network of both the PSUs

Edit: no need to go anywhere for any accounts I mentioned. All can be processed digitally from home.

Last edited: