• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
Yes i went to branch....i had regular 10k mab privilege account....now it converted to family 360 0 mab.
Family Members ka ICICI me account na ho to kya branch vale Family 360 account me add kar skte hain ?

I went to branch and asked them to open new account under my 360 Banking but they denied asked me aapko 50K cheque Dena padega. 🌚

Family Members ka ICICI me account na ho to kya branch vale Family 360 account me add kar skte hain ?

I went to branch and asked them to open new account under my 360 Banking but they denied asked me aapko 50K cheque Dena padega. 🌚
All new accounts require funding. Point to note is there is no lock in period. You can withdraw it the same day it is credited.

Yes i went to branch....i had regular 10k mab privilege account....now it converted to family 360 0 mab.
Have you linked any family member to it? Without adding at least one family member it cannot become family 360 account (that is what my BM told me). Check your account type and MAB requirement in netbanking. If possible please share a screenshot hiding your personal data.

Have you linked any family member to it? Without adding at least one family member it cannot become family 360 account (that is what my BM told me). Check your account type and MAB requirement in netbanking. If possible please share a screenshot hiding your personal data.
I haven't added any family member, but it is converted to family 360, i confirmed with customer support

I also want open privilege account, I can do 1L IP max, but is it confirmed that they are opening privilege 0 MAB account?
I have mine account but this account is nothing except zero balance. No pre-approved offers. And No rupay platinum debit card.
Were you able to convert your mine account to Privilege banking account?

Back