• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
I applied yesterday. today got a call and some person came to home for creating account. But she asked for the Initial funding of 1L and saying it is mandatory. I asked her why it is not motioned in the website. She said for all over the Bangalore city, any account opening with them require the Initial funding of 1L.

I said I don't want to fund it and she said not possible and left.

So what now any other method to create the account without funding? (I am having Apay, Platinum and Coral Rupay with limit 5L shared.)
1L funding is necessary

It only depends on executive/branch if they want to waive off.

I applied yesterday. today got a call and some person came to home for creating account. But she asked for the Initial funding of 1L and saying it is mandatory. I asked her why it is not motioned in the website. She said for all over the Bangalore city, any account opening with them require the Initial funding of 1L.

So what now any other method to create the account without funding? (I am having Apay, Platinum and Coral Rupay with limit 5L shared.)
I applied today morning. Got call some time back. 1L funding is required but there will be no lock in.

You can opt for a 10k mab account and then once it is active ask for upgrade to family 360 program.
But if you know the employee name and the branch they are from ask her if she can open 10k variant, if not raise a complaint against her on icici x handle. You will get call back from her manager and you will get your account

So what now any other method to create the account without funding? (I am having Apay, Platinum and Coral Rupay with limit 5L shared.

Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

View attachment 48124

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

View attachment 48185
View attachment 48184
Same is there under WM ig afaik.

There is an option for Private Banking as well while registering for Family Banking what if I select that? Will my account become ICICI Private without maintaining funds? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Today went to to Hsr branch bangalore for upgradation of my regular 10k savings account to Family 369, and they said " its not possible, you have to open a new account or else you have to maintain 1 lakh rupees "..

I said i am already holding 5l credit card of icici ,

Still she denied and just trying explaining some nonsense baseless policy....

Today went to to Hsr branch bangalore for upgradation of my regular 10k savings account to Family 369, and they said " its not possible, you have to open a new account or else you have to maintain 1 lakh rupees "..

Do you see your both, savings account and ICICI account within your iMobile app? If yes, you should either already be updated to privilege account with 0 MAB. Once your account is privilege, request bank to create to create a family ID by filling in a form at branch which will automatically be a family 360 account. Just tell branch you want to create family account and group your family member's account to yours.

Salary A /c?
No it was 10k fd cc based zero balance account

Never did fd 😂
Did 5-6 month in 3 year time

Lol open new one bruh or write to icici on x

That's how you tame
Not so loving people at job
Agree, the lady that was full with enthu yesterday for opening my account didn't call back today. She told me at least 6-8 times yesterday that she will call and inform me when account is opened and when she deposits the cheque. When I called her she somehow answered my queries and said she will come and get the netbanking and app issues resolved. Neither did she come nor call. I sent her a whatsapp message sometime back and she simply replied sorry sir and no update on the issues.

Back