• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
I have apay credit card with 5l limit and a regular 10k savings account...how can i convert it into 0 mab account? Where i can find the upgrade link???

Currently my account is showing as a maroon privilege account....can i convert it to wealth 0 mab account??

Do i need to visit to branch or i can do it by calling customer care?

Last edited:
My netbanking shows Wealth Management but it also tells to maintain 10k balance in the account.
I also have Sapphiro card with 8 lakh limit.
So can I get Wealth variant with 0 MAB or should I ask them to upgrade to Privilege with 0 MAB ??

Screenshot 2024-07-07 105204.webp

Can anyone who has the family 360 account with credit card as surrogate confirm if you apply for rupay platinum debit card , does it come free with this account? Do you have it and were you charged?
WITH SALARY ACCOUNT ( i hold it )U CAN HOLD....YOUR CORE ACCOUNT debit CARD PLUS RUPAY PLATINUM CARD FOR FREE......no other account has option for two free cards...not even wealth account...the second card is chargeable....source...my branch manager.....

Just open up x (twitter). Go to icici handle and raise a complaint mentioning the branch. When you get a call tell them the issue, next step will be a call from bank manager and he will open whichever account you need 0 funding, 10k funding whatever. They just need some whooping and customer care through x is the right way to go.
An update.
I got the account opened with the above method.
And since it involved some bambooing by their customer care the account was opened with 0 funding. This is the family 360 account as I hold 3 icici credit cards with 8l limit.

I applied yesterday. today got a call and some person came to home for creating account. But she asked for the Initial funding of 1L and saying it is mandatory. I asked her why it is not motioned in the website. She said for all over the Bangalore city, any account opening with them require the Initial funding of 1L.

I said I don't want to fund it and she said not possible and left.

So what now any other method to create the account without funding? (I am having Apay, Platinum and Coral Rupay with limit 5L shared.)

Back