• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
My ICICI Savings account is a privilege variant, and from the app I get the option to enroll for family banking. However, the drop down only provides option for Wealth Family and Private Family, not Privilege Family.

My ICICI Savings account is a privilege variant, and from the app I get the option to enroll for family banking. However, the drop down only provides option for Wealth Family and Private Family, not Privilege Family.
Same for me as well. You need to ask your RM to come down and open Privilege family account.

Not all relationships criteria for 0 mab not mentioned in ss..

Some people open 0 mab privilege banking without any credit card or IP that is not mentioned in ss
without IP?? to open this account u must visit branch and make funding of 1L

I think u misunderstood their posts they did IP and maintain 0 MAB but they have that privilege banking tag and some other mentioned that they have cc with <4L limit but got privilege banking tag

See, U have to make IP or should come under above criteria or u should have salary account to be eligible for 360 family banking which comes under privilege banking program

There r several accounts that come under privilege banking in ICICI
every account has it's own eligibility criteria

🥲 me finding this post now,
after over 2 yrs of holding ICICI cards of 5L limit and paying 177+Gst every year for debit card fee like a sucker
Will call RM on monday

Btw doesn't family banking mean we need to add other accounts to the primary accounts ?

Also if i get a privilege family account, can someone else open another account and join my family banking to directly avail privilege banking with 0 MAB and free D/C ?

🥲 me finding this post now,
after over 2 yrs of holding ICICI cards of 5L limit and paying 177+Gst every year for debit card fee like a sucker
Will call RM on monday
Proceed
Btw doesn't family banking mean we need to add other accounts to the primary accounts ?
Not mandatory
Also if i get a privilege family account, can someone else open another account and join my family banking to directly avail privilege banking with 0 MAB and free D/C ?
yes, but they must be ur blood relatives with ur surname afaik

I have APay with 3L Limit god knows why.
Sapphiro trifecta - Visa + Amex + Mastercard with combined 5L limit
Hi @codenerd ,
Can you confirm if your Sapphiro Trifecta is still active?

I have one query. When I got my dual variant, I forgot to activate MasterCard and only activated AmeX thinking it will activate both. After few months they closed my Mastercard variant , now I'm only left with AmeX.

Is it possible to get Visa or Mastercard any one of them somehow as AmeX has acceptance problem.

Hi @codenerd ,
Can you confirm if your Sapphiro Trifecta is still active?

I have one query. When I got my dual variant, I forgot to activate MasterCard and only activated AmeX thinking it will activate both. After few months they closed my Mastercard variant , now I'm only left with AmeX.

Is it possible to get Visa or Mastercard any one of them somehow as AmeX has acceptance problem.
Yes still activr and running. 😊💳

I got used to with black theme, now with orange it feels like I went to past like 5 years back UI though I know UI is same. I never experienced orange color theme with Icici bank, only maroon and black.
I have black theme in spite of opening Family 360 account. And they have restarted the CIBIL report facility too - not unlimited though.

I have black theme in spite of opening Family 360 account. And they have restarted the CIBIL report facility too - not unlimited though.
With the new imobile app, all users should have now orange theme.
Yes they restarted CIBIL report but it's not now providing pdf report download that we used to get previously.

Back