• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:
I have a 0 MAB ICICI Mine account and a cc with big limit. Am I already a part of privileged account or should I apply? If get debit card annual charges. Will I still have to pay it after becoming privileged account? @vijay.vj

I have a 0 MAB ICICI Mine account and a cc with big limit. Am I already a part of privileged account or should I apply? If get debit card annual charges. Will I still have to pay it after becoming privileged account? @vijay.vj
if u r able to see privilege banking tag in net banking then yes ur in
they levy DC charges even if u have that tag
if u have cc with >4L limit apply for this account and get LTF DC.

Bhai mere to unable to fetch aata hai, humesha se hi. Any solution to it ?
I got that issue only once after got new update that enabled this cibil feature in iMobile app. Then from next day I can refresh and check cibil score without issues. I don't think there is anything you can do from your side other than reinstalling app. Otherwise contact customer care.

Anyone able to get 0 AMB account and free debit card from ICICI recently?

I'm an existing Privilage account holder for last 2 yrs, with 10k AMB and paying ₹177/yr for debit card

After going through this post i called up my RM to convert my account to Privilage Family Banking,
He connected me to an accounts guy who tells me that Privilage Banking is of 3 types 10k, 25k and 1L AMB, no 0 AMB, and Debit card us chargeable
To get 0 AMB account and free Debit card i need to convert to Wealth account, which requires 25L TRV

I'm an existing Privilage account holder for last 2 yrs, with 10k AMB and paying ₹177/yr for debit card

After going through this post i called up my RM to convert my account to Privilage Family Banking,
He connected me to an accounts guy who tells me that Privilage Banking is of 3 types 10k, 25k and 1L AMB, no 0 AMB, and Debit card us chargeable
To get 0 AMB account and free Debit card i need to convert to Wealth account, which requires 25L TRV
Check the screenshot for eligibility.

Ab toh show bhi ho raha hai app ke “me” section mai…

“Privilege Banking”
App finally got updated and color changed to orange.

Showing "Wealth Banking" under me section :flushed-face:

When account was opened RM selected Privilege Banking. There was option for wealth banking but she said need 5L IF for wealth banking. I could have given that but wasn't sure about account being zero balance. For privilege banking CL of 4L is mentioned but I haven't seen any such defined criteria for wealth banking. RM wasn't sure either what is the criteria for zero balance in wealth banking. Wondering how and when it got upgraded to wealth banking and what is the criteria for zero AMB.

App finally got updated and color changed to orange.

Showing "Wealth Banking" under me section :flushed-face:

When account was opened RM selected Privilege Banking. There was option for wealth banking but she said need 5L IF for wealth banking. I could have given that but wasn't sure about account being zero balance. For privilege banking CL of 4L is mentioned but I haven't seen any such defined criteria for wealth banking. RM wasn't sure either what is the criteria for zero balance in wealth banking. Wondering how and when it got upgraded to wealth banking and what is the criteria for zero AMB.
If you come to know the criteria, please update here

Some of them r not aware and some of their employees don't agree about 0 MAB
but their eligibility criteria include cc with 4L so,
if u want, directly visit bank and fill upgrade form and it will be upgraded to 360 family banking and maintain 0 MAB, after upgradation take confirmation from their cs team via email about 0 MAB

Some of them r not aware and some of their employees don't agree about 0 MAB
but their eligibility criteria include cc with 4L so,
if u want, directly visit bank and fill upgrade form and it will be upgraded to 360 family banking and maintain 0 MAB, after upgradation take confirmation from their cs team via email about 0 MAB
Thanks, will visit branch then

Hello everyone. Just to clarify :

If the CC has CL > 4L then we can apply for privilege 360 family banking 0 AMB
If the CC has CL > 6L then we can apply for Wealth account 0 AMB

Are the above assumptions correct ?

Context : I want to shift my basics Axis Liberty account to another bank. They are literally torturing me with 10+ calls every day.

Hello everyone. Just to clarify :

If the CC has CL > 4L then we can apply for privilege 360 family banking 0 AMB
If the CC has CL > 6L then we can apply for Wealth account 0 AMB

Are the above assumptions correct ?

Context : I want to shift my basics Axis Liberty account to another bank. They are literally torturing me with 10+ calls every day.
the eligibility criteria for these accounts can be Modified by bank anytime without any prior Notice
so, Make sure before moving ahead
If u really want to shift then ICICI is one of the good options u have currently

I got zero AMB account when I applied for apay icici credit card they gave 1.4 lakh limit and privilege banking

Back