• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback swiggy hdfc confirmed merchants list

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Can you please list other merchants that you have confirmation for the 5% cb?

Thank you!

vine

TF Premier
Yeah, that depends on usecase. I've heavy usage on medicines. I tried all other apps like Netmeds, 1mg, amazon, Flipkart, apollo. Pharmeasy and Medplus were offering the best discount which is 25-30 and 20% flat respectively.
I heard Apollo with membership+5% credit card discount is good. You may want to look into it.

nits123

TF Premier
Yeah, that depends on usecase. I've heavy usage on medicines. I tried all other apps like Netmeds, 1mg, amazon, Flipkart, apollo. Pharmeasy and Medplus were offering the best discount which is 25-30 and 20% flat respectively.
bro..hope you are doing well and everything is fine...Please take care

b4bhar

TF Premier
bro..hope you are doing well and everything is fine...Please take care
Thanks!
I heard Apollo with membership+5% credit card discount is good. You may want to look into it.
If pharmeasy gives 10% (smartbuy) + 5% (card cashback) then there is nothing that could match this as I'm already getting good discount on the medicines (25 to 30%) compared to other apps. But i need to wait for 40 days to comfirm it

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I can confirm that i got my 10% cb rewards for smartbuy today. Its like 2-3 days once the transaction is settled. But to confirm about the 5% cb, I need to wait for at least 40 days until my second statement generation. So fingers crossed until then.
You will get 5% too. Call and confirm MCC of that txn and see if it is present in Eligbity List

IRCTC Bookings Via Smartbuy Giving 5+5.

As of Know it is best Cashback Card of HDFC.

b4bhar

TF Premier
You will get 5% too. Call and confirm MCC of that txn and see if it is present in Eligbity List

IRCTC Bookings Via Smartbuy Giving 5+5.

As of Know it is best Cashback Card of HDFC.
Yeah, but only bothered about select merchant in TnCs. They can say this merchant in not included in their selected merchants list.

Also, is it confirmed that it gives 5% cb for railway tickets? Which mcc does it uses?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Yeah, but only bothered about select merchant in TnCs. They can say this merchant in not included in their selected merchants list.
You are thinking too much🤣

Cashback is based on MCC not Merchant🤣

Merchant based hota toh HDFC Merchant list deta na🤣

Aise toh HDFC ek bhi txn ka cashback nhi deag ,sabhi txns m merchant not eligible bata dega🤣

Think Practically
Also, is it confirmed that it gives 5% cb for railway tickets? Which mcc does it uses?
It is 5+5 total 10% of txn value for IRCTC Train Booking via Smartbuy.

Tejo

TF Legend

There's no select merchant list for swiggy hdfc card.

Stop saying your assumptions.

b4bhar

TF Premier
You are thinking too much🤣

Cashback is based on MCC not Merchant🤣

Merchant based hota toh HDFC Merchant list deta na🤣

Aise toh HDFC ek bhi txn ka cashback nhi deag ,sabhi txns m merchant not eligible bata dega🤣

Think Practically

It is 5+5 total 10% of txn value for IRCTC Train Booking via Smartbuy.
For irctc, smartbuy gives 5% and swiggy card gives 5%. Is that what you're saying? If so, did you already check the MCC?