• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

charges are low for your account, because either you rarely do or this is the first time you are Loading money directly to Paytm via CC. If you start loading money frequently, then Paytm going to increase the charges also. That's why charges are different for some accounts.

Also, mention in the post that cashback will be credited to Fuel wallet and not to normal wallet. So you can't transfer the cashback to the bank.
What is fuel Wallet? How and where used

charges are low for your account, because either you rarely do or this is the first time you are Loading money directly to Paytm via CC. If you start loading money frequently, then Paytm going to increase the charges also. That's why charges are different for some accounts.

Also, mention in the post that cashback will be credited to Fuel wallet and not to normal wallet. So you can't transfer the cashback to the bank.
I have transferred all 61500 to my bank account.. Might be fuel wallet for you.

lucky you. but eventually you'll also get such restrictions if you frequently keep adding money and transferring it.
I have loaded and transferred 20k. Cashback was slightly lower than the charge so lost ~50 Rs in the process. Nothing went to fuel wallet. These offers are usually account specific.

New method uses paytm offer

You can use your credit card like flipkart axis (1.5%), Axis ace (2%) or Amazon card for extra cashback. SBI Cashback card I don't know if it gives 5% or 1%.

Click your profile... You will find cashback section from below

View attachment 6340

Goto wallet option like below

View attachment 6341

Now select below 2.5% cashback option

View attachment 6342

Next add money of 12000 for 300 cashback.
They will charge 2.35% but you get 2.5% that is 300 as cashback. Difference of 0.15% + 1.5% extra (Fk Axis) cashback.

Make sure paytm charge is 2.35%.
Also offer might be account specific.

12000 you can add 5 times.... You need to scratch the card to get 300 cashback. Also follow the same process again. Don't directly load money from any other option.

Then transfer it back to bank at 0% charge.

Later you can use any cashback debit card for payment to earn more.

Sorry if images are huge... Captured using phone screenshot.

Offer valid till 7th November 2022
Hey, thanks for the info. Are you sure you will get cashback for Flipkart card, i think wallet load is excluded from cashback

axis ace and flipkart axis and sbi cashback don't give cashback on wallet load so don't load Wallet via these card only idfc cards gives rewards point nor magnus gives rewards on wallet loads

T
I have loaded and transferred 20k. Cashback was slightly lower than the charge so lost ~50 Rs in the process. Nothing went to fuel wallet. These offers are usually account specific.
They have cap of 300 cashback each transaction. That is why 12k is max cap each transaction.

I activated the 2.5 percent offer but on the load money page, it shows me a different offer - get 1.5 to 3 percent.

Also, it is charging me 2.65 percent for adding money via Amex , and 2.35 percent via all other cards.

I have hardly ever added money via cc to my paytm wallet , and have never withdrawn a single penny from wallet to bank account ever since Paytm’s inception. So yeah charges could be account specific and user behaviour specific.

This offer is kind of trap, I believe. Once you load money, in future you won't see such offers and wallet load charge could be increased.

HDFC Millennia gives 1% cashback for wallet load. If load charge is 2.35% then effective cashback will be 1.15%

Reactions: BMR
What is the meaning of this :

* One payment will be counted in only one cashback offer at any given point in time

Back