• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

Hi Guys I tried all 5 times payment, When I try to added 12000 they said add via UPI or Net banking so Reduced amount to 9700. I understand total amount should be lower than 10000. Worked all 5 times. But now only 10k I am able to transfer from wallet to bank. So this all restriction you need to keep in mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I tried all 5 times payment, When I try to added 12000 they said add via UPI or Net banking so Reduced amount to 9700. I understand total amount should be lower than 10000. Worked all 5 times. But now only 10k I am able to transfer from wallet to bank. So this all restriction you need to keep in mind
If you are not able to transfer, you can pay your other credit card using this. BTW, did you get reward for this transaction?

If you are not able to transfer, you can pay your other credit card using this. BTW, did you get reward for this transaction?
Further info. tried in other paytm ac. You only add 9700 amount which will become near to 10k with 2.35% charges. Got 2.55% cash back. I transferred all money to bank account. You can transfer only 10k to bank in first 30 min. Then after can transfer more. Added from HDFC millenia so 0.20% and 1% cash back. Also 1000 voucher if I hit 1 lac in Q4/22. So great deal.

I think if someone has Paytm citi card, they might get extra 3% cashback.
I take back this. No reward on wallet load. Interestingly you can you use Paytm citi credit card for rent payment combined with ongoing paytm offers. You get 3% cashback on Paytm Citi card if you do rent payment on PayTm app.

Axis Ace and Flipkart cards won't give cashback for wallet loads.

Bob Eterna can be a good option with 3.75%. Wallet load is not mentioned in the devaluation pdf

Reference
Actually it depends. For some in the gateway it's showing PayTm as merchant whereas for some it's showing PayTmWallet. So, it's classifying based on that.

Hi , can we use magnus , will it be eligible for points or mile stone of 1 lakh .
Or other milestone cards .

Actually it depends. For some in the gateway it's showing PayTm as merchant whereas for some it's showing PayTmWallet. So, it's classifying based on that.
does that mean that we can use any card that does not give wallet load rewards, if the merchant name is paytm and not paytmwallet? already confirmed by someone above that axis fk is giving 1.5% even though wallet loads not rewarded. thinking of using my DCB

Magnus, don't think so. Wallet reload is not considered for milestone of 1 lakh.
Thanks ..
i tried with fk card it worked .. lets see how many times they let me do

Working for me did twice
Once it allowed me 9000
Second time
It allowed me 6000
Both the times i got 2.5 percent cash back
Will keep trying again with fk card .
Did n e one use cash back card what benifit r we getting thrre .

Working for me did twice
Once it allowed me 9000
Second time
It allowed me 6000
Third time it allowed me till 9700

I did

Worked for all txns and its letting me do more . And getting cash back also .
One time i got 1.5 percent cash back other 6 times i got perfect 2.5 percent

9EF45141-6616-4673-A7FC-1F569741E73A.png

I did

Worked for all txns and its letting me do more . And getting cash back also .

charges are low for your account, because either you rarely do or this is the first time you are Loading money directly to Paytm via CC. If you start loading money frequently, then Paytm going to increase the charges also. That's why charges are different for some accounts.

Also, mention in the post that cashback will be credited to Fuel wallet and not to normal wallet. So you can't transfer the cashback to the bank.
In my non kyc wallet there are two options only one is wallet which is dormant and unable to do kyc so thay gave voucher wallet which is used now
What’s fuel wallet and how to use it for spending

Thanks ..
i tried with fk card it worked .. lets see how many times they let me do

Working for me did twice
Once it allowed me 9000
Second time
It allowed me 6000

Third time it allowed me till 9700

One time i got 1.5 percent cash back other 6 times i got perfect 2.5 percent

View attachment 6351
Did you get a message from axis bank for 1.5 percent cashback ?

Further info. tried in other paytm ac. You only add 9700 amount which will become near to 10k with 2.35% charges. Got 2.55% cash back. I transferred all money to bank account. You can transfer only 10k to bank in first 30 min. Then after can transfer more. Added from HDFC millenia so 0.20% and 1% cash back. Also 1000 voucher if I hit 1 lac in Q4/22. So great deal.
Is yours minimum KYC wallet?

Back