• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

now allowing me to use credit card.

totally depends on credit card and also the amount we enter. 2nd Time I tried with IDFC Millennia did 12k 1st time and 2nd time did not allow e to do 12k reduced amount and entered 9k ad allowed me to do.

try your miracle.

Attachments

• image_picker9116412623916353082.jpg
    image_picker9116412623916353082.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Then might be due to KYC or some other account issue can't say.
It's not KYC issue, if you add money and transfer to your bank account, within a one or two months, they will blacklist your account, wallet loading with charges will become 3.35, if you repeat load and transfer charges will be high as 4.35%

I guess my FK axis card is working, is this true can i go ahead ? Never did this kind of loot

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 19
Worked like a charm for both DCB and Magnus.
I got 2.35%.

NOTE : Make sure you activate the offer before each addition.
I missed the second time and did not get any cashback :cry:

Worked like a charm for both DCB and Magnus.
I got 2.35%.

NOTE : Make sure you activate the offer before each addition.
I missed the second time and did not get any cashback :cry:
good point, like in amazon collect offer reward then buy now from clicking it.
btw magnus ERs will be credited this way of expense? (which PG u got paytm wallet or paym bill)

It's not KYC issue, if you add money and transfer to your bank account, within a one or two months, they will blacklist your account, wallet loading with charges will become 3.35, if you repeat load and transfer charges will be high as 4.35%
How about paying credit card dues using the wallet money? Will they still flag an account for money rotation?

Even if they blacklist... We have many options... Now they don't have monopoly in wallet industry

How about paying credit card dues using the wallet money? Will they still flag an account for money rotation?
they might, but makes no logic. as users, we are paying the charges for cc loading. cashback is something they are providing proactively. if they didn't want users to pay cc bills, they should have put mechanism in place, just like amazon pay did (amazon pay balance can be used to pay for bills, etc EXCEPT cc bills). at most they can increase wallet load charges for customers who they find are reaping maximum benefit withiut organic spends.

they might, but makes no logic. as users, we are paying the charges for cc loading. cashback is something they are providing proactively. if they didn't want users to pay cc bills, they should have put mechanism in place, just like amazon pay did (amazon pay balance can be used to pay for bills, etc EXCEPT cc bills). at most they can increase wallet load charges for customers who they find are reaping maximum benefit withiut organic spends.
Exactly my thought. After all, it is bill payment. And in a way, this may be a much safer option than transferring money to bank account directly. Thanks for your valuable insight.

Last edited:
I used to pay only CC bills, no bank transfers, but still they have blacklisted my account, now i have 4.35% charges for Wallet Loading with CC. So i stopped using paytm from last month.

Even if they blacklist... We have many options... Now they don't have monopoly in wallet industry
Yes, now am using Airtel wallet trick to load money in Amazon wallet with CC and transfer the funds to my bank account. But we all know Airtel wallet method limited to 9k only per month.

Back