• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60K to bank account or Paytm from credit card at 0% Charge + Extra cashback

Yes, now am using Airtel wallet trick to load money in Amazon wallet with CC and transfer the funds to my bank account. But we all know Airtel wallet method limited to 9k only per month.
will mini kyc work only for 12 months in airtel? post which will we forced to upgrade to do kyc and account turns to payment bank?
currently i use mini version only.

will mini kyc work only for 12 months in airtel? post which will we forced to upgrade to do kyc and account turns to payment bank?
currently i use mini version only.
No idea still, I am still using Mini KYC account. But i saw somewhere in their FAQ section that mentioned OTP based E KYC will have one year validity.

No idea still, I am still using Mini KYC account. But i saw somewhere in their FAQ section that mentioned OTP based E KYC will have one year validity.
yes i too heard so, after 12 months of use they will block which can be released by converting into full account with which this credit card trick wont work

I used to pay only CC bills, no bank transfers, but still they have blacklisted my account, now i have 4.35% charges for Wallet Loading with CC. So i stopped using paytm from last month.
This is not blacklisting. They have imposed heavier charges for cc to wallet loading.

Without the cashback offers like this one, it is never a good idea to load paytm wallet using cc anyway since min. 2.35% fee is always charged. Better to use 3rd party apps to add upto 4k per month and use that money for daily grocery etc.

This is not blacklisting. They have imposed heavier charges for cc to wallet loading.

Without the cashback offers like this one, it is never a good idea to load paytm wallet using cc anyway since min. 2.35% fee is always charged. Better to use 3rd party apps to add upto 4k per month and use that money for daily grocery etc.
I can't load from any 3rd party app. That's how i know i was black listed.

yes i too heard so, after 12 months of use they will block which can be released by converting into full account with which this credit card trick wont work
Yeah found it. Also they don't offer Full KYC for wallet users.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2022-11-03_143158_www.airtel.in.png
    Opera Snapshot_2022-11-03_143158_www.airtel.in.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Opera Snapshot_2022-11-03_143343_www.airtel.in.png
    Opera Snapshot_2022-11-03_143343_www.airtel.in.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 19

haha...heavier charges... it's like they see you earning rewards and demanding a higher 'commission'!
so when they say that they are charging cc loading because they have to pay the banks for transaction costs. this seems to be a lie because banks cost won't change from 2.35% to 4% abruptly, based on user behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: BMR
Worked like a charm for both DCB and Magnus.
I got 2.35%.

NOTE : Make sure you activate the offer before each addition.
I missed the second time and did not get any cashback :cry:
What is the use with DCB to do this as there is no reward points on wallet load? Except of course money to bank and probably monthly spend milestone??

What is the use with DCB to do this as there is no reward points on wallet load? Except of course money to bank and probably monthly spend milestone??
use dcb if the merchant isn't getting categorized as wallet. there is confusion about it still. for some it is showing paytm, for others, Paytmwallet

axis fk - merchant name is 'paytm' and i get 1.5, even though wallet loads not allowed for rewards.
so far i used amex cards with paytm to an extent of mly 4k and got RPs in amex but when receiving otp its having a mention of paytm.com wallet is this happening with FK card also?

so far i used amex cards with paytm to an extent of mly 4k and got RPs in amex but when receiving otp its having a mention of paytm.com wallet is this happening with FK card also?
for direct loading, axis shows just paytm and no mention of wallet. for side loading using Zomato, I didn't try with axis. but my hdfc shows it as a wllet transfer via zomato and also on direct load.

for direct loading, axis shows just paytm and no mention of wallet. for side loading using Zomato, I didn't try with axis. but my hdfc shows it as a wllet transfer via zomato and also on direct load.
oh ok got it now, i used amex to paytm via zomato only to avoid charges.
so magnus if directly used on the load wallet offer its direct paytm which indicates that bill paid via paytm as per axis reward points we will get

Back