• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

So I just opened a new 811 super account with initial funding of Rs 5000 and the account is activated as well. I can see Super Plan Active in the app. My doubt is do I have to order a debit card from the app or will they send automatically?

So I just opened a new 811 super account with initial funding of Rs 5000 and the account is activated as well. I can see Super Plan Active in the app. My doubt is do I have to order a debit card from the app or will they send automatically?
If ₹300 is deducted then they will send it automatically.

Yup they just deducted it. I can also see a virtual card. This card is different from the Physical one right?
The card with "Virtual Card" written on it, is normal 811 card and is not eligible for 5% cashback.

811 Super Card will show up after you receive SMS/Email that your card has been generated.

agent visited your home or you had to visit branch?

Hei Guys...I think I have an update, 811 super account is rolling out in phase manner...it is like metro places- urban-semi urban- rural i think...because when i enquire they said their branch is not eligible for this upgrade for existing customer... that's why some of us are not eligible

Back