• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

I know
811 super debit card gives 5% cashback on credit card bill payment?
I feel so proud when someone follows my advice. You did not read any comment. Bro keep up the good work. I feel you're the most sincere person in the universe.
But I'm also a little disappointed in you, I told you to ignore this thread, you did not follow that.
I'm genuinely worried about you. There are so many trolls in this thread, if you keep posting like that they might start trolling you. Don't say later I did not warn you.

If anyone closed their Spendz account but have 811+another account, then please share if you got 811 Super upgrade option. I want to know is the eligibility declined for having Spendz or having another Kotak account

Damn, that is too fast service to open kotak 811 Super SA. I am credit card only customer and I applied through 811 link yesterday provided in this thread. Received called today for KYC. The agent came to my house and done everything is 10 minutes and after 2 hours my 811 super account is opened. He even asked me to give references to other people who wants to open account.

Damn, that is too fast service to open kotak 811 Super SA. I am credit card only customer and I applied through 811 link yesterday provided in this thread. Received called today for KYC. The agent came to my house and done everything is 10 minutes and after 2 hours my 811 super account is opened. He even asked me to give references to other people who wants to open account.
@#aniket @VISHESH_BANSAL 🙋🏻‍♂️

I gave reference for my friends to that agent 🤣
Aur inki hypocrisy to dekho 🤣🤣
Mere se phle mere dost ka hi dc aur cheque agya 🤣🤣jbki dono ka ghr aaju baju hi hai 🤣🤣
1000015595.webp

Back