• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

You mean upgrade to super savings is possible via customer care if not eligible via app?
no, if eligible then,
in app to upgrade it be instantly processed
or
via call consent will be asked and processed. is what i mean

i too don't know solution the for not eligible customers, as i am not eligible too!

no, if eligible then,
in app to upgrade it be instantly processed
or
via call consent will be asked and processed. is what i mean

i too don't know solution the for not eligible customers, as i am not eligible too!
@6ix9ine lijye sahi nikala 🤭
I commented vision didn't mean 🙄 what you're thinking or asking 👇:

Ab ayesa na ho ki vision bolde ki MrWick jo soch raha hai ya puch raha hai wahi mein kehna chahata tha 🤣

Guys who aren't eligible currently using the kotak account.

I was not using it regularly I just had 1k balance. I think they're targeting the customers who aren't using the account

Yes, 5% cb on cc bill payments using SBI Unipay, Canara Setu, Airtel app, Navi app.
Please spare some time and tag kotak bank CEO, his driver, cook and other family members regarding this loophole in the offer 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴

Then we will sing a song for you ...
Behti hawa sa tha wo .... Udti teer ⬆️ leta tha wo .....
Kahan Gaya use maaro .... 😄😄😄

Please spare some time and tag kotak bank CEO, his driver, cook and other family members regarding this loophole in the offer 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴 🫴

Then we will sing a song for you ...
Behti hawa sa tha wo .... Udti teer ⬆️ leta tha wo .....
Kahan Gaya use maaro .... 😄😄😄
Please tag after one month. After getting 500 Rs cashback, I'll not care about devaluations

My wife had 2L+ in account and regular monthly spends of around 10-15k via UPI/DC. She was also eligible, so no particular rule for eligibility.
Great, Cr. was also regular, right?

It's just a Kotak thing (some members having only one account are unable to login into 811 app), carrying out unfair trade practice, by not revealing eligibility criteria publicly. 😐 Don't know how high developer team was during coding. How good Product team is for launching in this way. 🤡

Dil-Se-Bura-Lagta-Hai-Bhai-meme-template-1024x683-1.webp

Last edited:
Hi, upgraded my mother's existing kotak 0 balance account to 811 super today.
It was easy, I just googled it, it had option to upgrade, put in the details, takes 5000rs (even if your account has more than enough balance) and you're done.

I downloaded kotak 811 app and it shows super now, and says my virtual dc will be available after 24hrs after which I can order physical one too.

I just wanted to know that if the physical card is free or I have to pay extra for it over account subscription fee?

Second - Should I just pay 10k cc bill using unipay in one go each month for most benefit, right?
If the virtual card is activated tomorrow, will use it within next 2-3 days itself.

I just wanted to know that if the physical card is free or I have to pay extra for it over account subscription fee?
That 300 which you paid has everything. You don't need to pay anything.

Second - Should I just pay 10k cc bill using unipay in one go each month for most benefit, right?
If the virtual card is activated tomorrow, will use it within next 2-3 days itself.
Give it 4-5 days, once you receive physical DC. Activate that, then do a transaction. Regarding where to use it, read this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/811-super-savings-account-benefits.31516/

@vaibhav111 bhai, can you please merge this thread to the one which I linked above? So, we can have 1 thread.

Great, Cr. was also regular, right?

It's just a Kotak thing (some members having only one account are unable to login into 811 app), carrying out unfair trade practice, by not revealing eligibility criteria publicly. 😐 Don't know how high developer team was during coding. How good Product team is for launching in this way. 🤡

View attachment 72954
Well they are not even marketing it like they should. The only official info available is from their website. It somehow feels like they are trying to replicate what Jio did before launch, giving out connections to limited people.

Has anyone confirmed that what would be the annual fees of physical Platinum debit card if customer does not extend the super saving program after 1 year because SOC says it is free till the time super saving plan is active?

Back