• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A new term courtesy of HDFC: "Pre-eligible"

If I opt for hdfc swiggy card, would it make hard to get other bank credit cards also like sbi, Axis
HDFC Swiggy card have no influence sepcifically on other banks' cards decision unless your overall profile doesn't match with the respctive banks' criteria.

HDFC Swiggy card have no influence sepcifically on other banks' cards decision unless your overall profile doesn't match with the respctive banks' criteria.
I applied for Freedom card (pre approved) but they rejected it within minutes

What could be the reason?
-Age 20 ?
-Student digisave youth account ?
- Onecard activated on another no. With same PAN ?

I applied for Freedom card (pre approved) but they rejected it within minutes

What could be the reason?
-Age 20 ?
-Student digisave youth account ?
- Onecard activated on another no. With same PAN ?
The first two points are definitely not the reason since I had a HDFC card at 18 and account type does not matter for card application. Why not send a mail to PNO, as it could be the last point which got you denied.

Around January..
Just one more question if i take biz card will it be upgraded to millennia/regalia/Dcb?
If it is January, it should have been accounted for already.. generally in maximum of 6 months it will kick in...

No, if will be difficult to get RG/ DCB from Biz cards.. but I read few times some got Millenia from Biz cards , but it is a rarity..

Back