• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus membership and complementary stay night

raghavb6

TF Buzz
Could anyone who has plus membership, help me with availability for complementary stay plus night in Singapore for 2nd Mar night?

I am targeting following hotels:
1. Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
2. Mercure Singapore Bugis
3. Ibis Singapore Novena
4. Novotel Singapore on Kitchener
5. Mercure Singapore Tyrwhitt
6. ibis Styles Singapore Albert

i will purchase plus membership accordingly.

thanks in advance

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Could anyone who has plus membership, help me with availability for complementary stay plus night in Singapore for 2nd Mar night?

3. Ibis Singapore Novena

thanks in advance
You can call Accor Plus and ask them to check. I did the same and it was available so I purchased immediately and got my stay plus and other voucher in ~4 hours.
Than I booked the property I wanted using stay plus.

maynigam

TF Premier
I stayed at Novotel Singapore for 5 days and Sofitel Sentosa for 3 days. Had a few meals at their restaurant, also used in room dining. All charges were billed to room and were paid with ALL points at checkout! Spent 1.8 lakh points and paid about 5 SGD at each hotel. Sofitel asked me to register a credit card at check in and they billed me around 50k as security and was refunded about 5 days after check out.

THe accor plus membership doesnt seem very useful to me.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I purchased Accor Plus Explorer membership for 12k points.
1. Can the stay plus voucher be used to book only room without breakfast? I called Accor reservations and they said you will not get breakfast included with voucher bookings.
2. When will I receive all the other set of vouchers? Through email or courier?

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1. Can the stay plus voucher be used to book only room without breakfast? I called Accor reservations and they said you will not get breakfast included with voucher bookings.
you can see it on accorplus login under profile section.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
It’s digital now u can check all ur vouchers online at Accor plus.com

3. Ibis Singapore Novena

thanks in advance
Well if you are planning to stay in any of these hotels, just pay for them directly or using points. These are relatively cheaper hotels and you wouldn't get much value from these.
If you can get a complimentary stay night in Fairmont, Stamford Raffles or Sofitel Sentosa (in Singapore) then that would be the most bang for buck for the complimentary stay plus night.

1. Yes its stay only.
2. Till last year I got physical vouchers which came in 1-2 weeks. However, from this year Accor has started with digital vouchers so you should see them in your accor plus account.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bought Accor Plus Explorer Membership with Accor points.
Used the Stay voucher to book a stay considering the price for that stay was on higher side.
Now after a month Accor decided to drop the price by 50% and it no longer makes sense to use the voucher, I shall do points reservation now. :cautious:

Any suggestions for best use of Stay Plus Voucher other than Singapore?

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bought Accor Plus Explorer Membership with Accor points.
Used the Stay voucher to book a stay considering the price for that stay was on higher side.
Now after a month Accor decided to drop the price by 50% and it no longer makes sense to use the voucher, I shall do points reservation now. :cautious:

Any suggestions for best use of Stay Plus Voucher other than Singapore?
The discount might be under Red Hot room booking, on which you cannot use points. Also breakfast is not included in those bookings

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The discount might be under Red Hot room booking, on which you cannot use points. Also breakfast is not included in those bookings
I know only revenue bookings can be made for Red Hot rooms, and also that breakfast in not part of booking for Stay Plus.

The 50% drop I mentioned are on the Accor Member Rate (both saver and flexible)

drsel

TF Legend
I know only revenue bookings can be made for Red Hot rooms, and also that breakfast in not part of booking for Stay Plus.

The 50% drop I mentioned are on the Accor Member Rate (both saver and flexible)
I really don't think it is worth paying for this Accor plus membership by points or cash.

I use Accor points for non refundable hotels (lowest price) including breakfast and never had any problem

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I really don't think it is worth paying for this Accor plus membership by points or cash.

I use Accor points for non refundable hotels (lowest price) including breakfast and never had any problem
Depends!
As in my case I would have been able to derive more value by purchasing explorer for 12k points as the stay that I was looking at was itself for 12k points plus cash.
Price drop is another case, and still I got benefitted here.

Had I originally booked at the saver rate for 12k points plus cash which would have been a non refundable booking then I would have lost my mind.o_O
Now I cancelled that stay plus reservation and and booked the same room for 6k points plus cash.