• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus membership and complementary stay night

raghavb6

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

I am travelling to Singapore for 5 days. I need to book the stay there for 5 days. I have atlas card With edge miles

after reading all the threads, I came to a conclusion:

1. transfer all the edge miles to accor points first ( it gives error for transferring point after upgrade)
2. Purchase accor plus in ₹14k. ( 12k points has higher value compare than ₹ 14k )
3. Book 1 night in a best (fairmont/sofitel/swissotel) using complementary stay night
4. Book rest 4 night in a decent hotel in Singapore using points and card ( using discounted member rate or red hot if possible)
5. Use vouchers for lunch and dinner

kindly help me If I have other possibilities to maximise discount.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

I am travelling to Singapore for 5 days. I need to book the stay there for 5 days. I have atlas card With edge miles

after reading all the threads, I came to a conclusion:

1. transfer all the edge miles to accor points first ( it gives error for transferring point after upgrade)
2. Purchase accor plus in ₹14k. ( 12k points has higher value compare than ₹ 14k )
3. Book 1 night in a best (fairmont/sofitel/swissotel) using complementary stay night
4. Book rest 4 night in a decent hotel in Singapore using points and card ( using discounted member rate or red hot if possible)
5. Use vouchers for lunch and dinner

kindly help me If I have other possibilities to maximise discount.

Only one asia pacific voucher for food. You will have to use accor plus discount for the rest.

If you are having breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two at the Accor hotel where you are staying, you will save a lot.

drsel

TF Legend
Only one asia pacific voucher for food. You will have to use accor plus discount for the rest.

If you are having breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two at the Accor hotel where you are staying, you will save a lot.
What is the cost of breakfast lunch and dinner per person after 50% discount for 2 adults because of Accor Plus membership?

Is breakfast lunch and dinner buffet or ala carte?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What is the cost of breakfast lunch and dinner per person after 50% discount for 2 adults because of Accor Plus membership?

Is breakfast lunch and dinner buffet or ala carte?
Depends on the hotel, restaurant and location. Usually novotels in India charges around 1799+++ for bf.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Can stay plus night be used for Europe?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So even at 50% discount, 944 per person for breakfast is too much
Also, 50% depends on the number of people. If only one person is having breakfast, it's 25%; for two, it's 50%; and for three, it's 33%. In the case of à la carte, if you order a pizza and share it with any number of people, it will be 25% (since it is only one item; this happened once). For two or more items, it usually gets 50% off whenever I dined.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Also, 50% depends on the number of people. If only one person is having breakfast, it's 25%; for two, it's 50%; and for three, it's 33%. In the case of à la carte, if you order a pizza and share it with any number of people, it will be 25% (since it is only one item; this happened once). For two or more items, it usually gets 50% off whenever I dined.
And this discount rate is not respected in several countries like Dubai.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Should we book rooms with breakfast or without breakfast and pay for breakfast at 50% discount?
To do that, you will need to mail the property and obtain the rates for comparison. For some hotels, it is cheaper to book with breakfast included, and for others, it will be cheaper with Accor Plus.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Should we book rooms with breakfast or without breakfast and pay for breakfast at 50% discount?
Bets option is to book with breakfast. You dont have to worry about getting ready and going out and then spend time thinking which retsaurant to eat and all. also you save more when booking with breakfast. I went to SIngapore for 4 nights in Sep 2023 with my family (2yr and 7yr) and thats what I did.Outside food in a decnet restaurant is very expensinve in SIngapore. So carry bisuits chips and water bottle and refill wherever possible (as water bottle is also very expensive)

raghavb6

TF Buzz
can we decide that we want to book the complementary night out of total 5 night as 2nd Apr - 3rd so that our price will be lowest?
refer the pic

Attachments

• IMG_0575.png
    IMG_0575.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 57

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
can we decide that we want to book the complementary night out of total 5 night as 2nd Apr - 3rd so that our price will be lowest?
refer the pic
You mean 2nd-3rd March right?
In this case, you can check whether Stay Plus is available on that date or not.

drsel

TF Legend
You mean 2nd-3rd March right?
In this case, you can check whether Stay Plus is available on that date or not.
Apparently stay plus is only valid at certain hotels and only on certain dates in those few selected hotels.
so it doesn't make sense to pay approx. 7000 extra for this

drsel

TF Legend
The whole purpose of converting Axis edge points into Accor points is to save money.
So it doesn't make sense to spend more in order to save more