• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership for Rs 12,482

Wait for the HDFC offer --pay 7500 points of Accor for explorer Plus
I got it but buffet for 2 is showing lot of hotels in list
If we use once then rest will disappear or what?
Or someone uses 2 locations sharing with family simultaneously on same day lunch how system works?
Thanks

missed last month renewed by membership for 13450rs with Accor. 12482 is good price. Accor plus website rate today is 16k something
Now that Accor membership number has changed (Accor Plus ), how do we transfer the edge points?

do we need to email Traveledge to ask him to change the number on the Axis mobile app to the new Accor plus membership id?

Now that Accor membership number has changed (Accor Plus ), how do we transfer the edge points?

do we need to email Traveledge to ask him to change the number on the Axis mobile app to the new Accor plus membership id?
Yeah just mail traveledge support stating that your membership number changed due to upgrade. They might ask for screenshot of your accor profile showing both your name and new number.
After that it will be updated in few days

Wait for the HDFC offer --pay 7500 points of Accor for explorer Plus
Now Accor is offering Plus membership for 4499 points.
I think this is justified. Just a question though. Until when the vouchers are valid and what will be the validity of elite tier status?
App is showing me Silver member till 31/12/2025. Once I take the plus membership Should I expect it to be Gold Member till 31/12/2025?
I am having 124 Status Points and 13 status nights.

Thanks in advance.

Now Accor is offering Plus membership for 4499 points.
I think this is justified. Just a question though. Until when the vouchers are valid and what will be the validity of elite tier status?
App is showing me Silver member till 31/12/2025. Once I take the plus membership Should I expect it to be Gold Member till 31/12/2025?
I am having 124 Status Points and 13 status nights.

Thanks in advance.
Explorer membership is better for 7500 points with 1 night free stay
Traveller membership for 4499 points doesn't have any free stay voucher

For Explorer membership the main benefits are
1 night free stay
Buffet for 2
1 kg cake
20 status nights

Traveller membership is same except for the 1 night free stay

One person can have only one membership.
He cannot have--
2 Explorer memberships
2 Traveller memberships
1 Explorer membership + 1 Traveller membership

For Explorer membership the main benefits are
1 night free stay
Buffet for 2
1 kg cake
20 status nights

Traveller membership is same except for the 1 night free stay
Got it. What about the tier status validity? Where to get the explorer plus at 7500 points??

Q1. Is it possible is it allowed to have a double membership on the same name for the same person?
Ans. Accor Plus Customer WhatsApp: You can't take but yes any one from your friend or family member can join us

Q2 Can I take the cheaper Traveller membership also for myself? Explorer membership plus Traveller membership for the same person?
Ans. Accor Plus Customer WhatsApp: you can't take it for yourself , you are already a member with us due to that reason .

Last edited:
Hey everyone, this is in regard to the actor traveller membership. ( only renewal)

I have already 4 renewals. Requires 2 more renewals, not new membership.

Here's what the agent shared regarding the six additional vouchers included with the renewal (not new membership) for the West membership/ the additional vouchers will change according to the region.

₹500 voucher
Cake voucher
40% off on group dining
Regional buffet voucher
40% off on group dining at Sofitel
Complimentary buffet voucher (Pune)

The membership price is ₹6,490 per person. There’s also a 5+1 option, which effectively brings the cost down to ₹5,410 per person. If you’re interested, please confirm.

Note: Kindly ensure that once you confirm, you don't back out later.

hi. I am unable to understand this. I know accor group has many hotels.
where do I buy this membership?
I have some accor points as i stayed in novotel. where can i redeem the points??

Back