• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership for Rs 12,482

Why I can’t have ? If I register using different email ID and phone no ?

11,564 using Atlas for 1 free stay night plus buffet vouchers seems reasonable to me !
Yes, if you create new accounts with new emails and mobile numbers, you can buy an unlimited number of Accor Plus Explorer accounts, but you will have to pay real money for each and every Accor plus Explorer membership

You will not be able to use Accor points to pay for the memberships.
Because you will not have any Accor points in those multiple email ids and mobile numbers

For anyone who has got plenty of Accor points, they would certainly prefer to pay in points for Accor plus Explorer membership, rather than real money.
Just like everyone would prefer to pay points for the room stay in every Accor Hotel, rather than paying real money

For anyone who has got plenty of Accor points, they would certainly prefer to pay in points for Accor plus Explorer membership, rather than real money.
Just like everyone would prefer to pay points for the room stay in every Accor Hotel, rather than paying real money
Earlier when there was 2000 ALL points back on 12k points , I took membership through points only .

But now the cash deal is much lucrative if you have Atlas . Around 10k .

Earlier when there was 2000 ALL points back on 12k points , I took membership through points only .

But now the cash deal is much lucrative if you have Atlas . Around 10k .
10408 looks good for one night free stay plus one buffet for 2 plus 1 kg cake.

So you can buy multiple memberships.
Let's say you buy six memberships.
But will you be able to combine one night stay of each membership and get 6 consecutive nights stay in the same hotel?

10400 looks good for one night free stay plus one buffet for 2 + 1 kg cake.

but will you be able to combine one night stay of each membership and get many consecutive nights stay in the same hotel?
Actually more than one buffer . One standard lunch and 5-6 regional buffet.

I never intend to use consecutive free nights . Mostly a domestic traveller . In international stays , it might make sense !!

I never intend to use consecutive free nights . Mostly a domestic traveller . In international stays , it might make sense !!
In Mumbai city, a silver member gets only one buffet for 2 and gold member gets three buffets for two.
Also One night free stay and One cake in both cases.
The other regional meals are in other cities

Now I am also wondering if I should buy many memberships and combine the one free night stays to get maybe 6 nights in a row in a foreign hotel.

Do you think they will be any problem at the foreign hotel when you show multiple one room stays in the same name?

10408 looks good for one night free stay plus one buffet for 2 plus 1 kg cake.

Let's say you buy six memberships.
But will you be able to combine one night stay of each membership and get 6 consecutive nights stay in the same hotel?
Yes, you can redeem you Accorplus free night consecutively using multiple memberships in your name using different mobile number & email id. Only catch is Accorplus free night inventory should be available at the property you want to stay in.

Now I am also wondering if I should buy many memberships and combine the one free night stays to get maybe 6 nights in a row in a foreign hotel.

Do you think they will be any problem at the foreign hotel when you show multiple one room stays in the same name?
It does work. I have used this trick on my trip to Australia last year. Stayed in Sofitel Melbourne for 3 consecutive nights.

It does work. I have used this trick on my trip to Australia last year. Stayed in Sofitel Melbourne for 3 consecutive nights.
But I also have plenty of Accor points to finish in one year
I would value the buffet for two at 1500 (now I am used to 50% + 25% Eazydiner discount) and 1 kilo cake at 900
that would mean I am spending 8000 real money for one room night.

Back