• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership for Rs 12,482

Hey everyone, this is in regard to the actor traveller membership. ( only renewal)

I have already 4 renewals. Requires 2 more renewals, not new membership.

Here's what the agent shared regarding the six additional vouchers included with the renewal (not new membership) for the West membership/ the additional vouchers will change according to the region.

₹500 voucher
Cake voucher
40% off on group dining
Regional buffet voucher
40% off on group dining at Sofitel
Complimentary buffet voucher (Pune)

The membership price is ₹6,490 per person. There’s also a 5+1 option, which effectively brings the cost down to ₹5,410 per person. If you’re interested, please confirm.

Note: Kindly ensure that once you confirm, you don't back out later.
These voucher are not additional but have been always part of Accor membership for ages

These are over and above the default vouchers
Ok, can you confirm if it will be 2 Regional buffet vouchers for each membership? Basically , I am hoping two Buffet vouchers for Sofitel,Mumbai. If so, I am in

Please ask him/her to confirm on email.

Last edited:
Ok, can you confirm if it will be 2 Regional buffet vouchers for each membership? Basically , I am hoping two Buffet vouchers for Sofitel,Mumbai. If so, I am in

Please ask him/her to confirm on email.
The above info is self explanatory. So you can decide accordingly.

hi. I am unable to understand this. I know accor group has many hotels.
where do I buy this membership?
I have some accor points as i stayed in novotel. where can i redeem the points??
Accorplus.com check this for membership. U can redeem points even without the membership check all app or all Accor .com

Got a call claiming they are from ACCOR PLUS and the below was discussed. Did anyone got such a call?

Today you can nominate your loved ones for 3 complimentary vouchers which are called Member for a Day certificates by using 1 voucher, two people can get a flat 50% discount on dining and can get a member rate on accommodation for 24 hours within 30 days from now at any of participating Accor hotel or restaurant that to all over Asia-pacific, Just send their full name and phone number to print on the vouchers issued, I'll be more than happy to print the voucher then and there and send to your email address.

Back