• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership for Rs 12,482

But I also have plenty of Accor points to finish in one year
On any given day Accorplus free night will be cheaper to stay if you are planning to visit countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand. You can burn your points on Breakfast or food items as the free night is without Breakfast. Further, the points validity automatically gets extended by another 12 months as soon as you make any transaction on Accor properties (meals/ stay, etc). I prefer to burn my points on properties outside Asia, where Accorplus membership benefit does not work (Eg. Europe).

On any given day Accorplus free night will be cheaper to stay if you are planning to visit countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand. You can burn your points on Breakfast or food items as the free night is without Breakfast. Further, the points validity automatically gets extended by another 12 months as soon as you make any transaction on Accor properties (meals/ stay, etc). I prefer to burn my points on properties outside Asia, where Accorplus membership benefit does not work (Eg. Europe).
Yes use the points for Hotel nights in Europe.
Will Accor plus members get all meals at 50% discount for two adults in Asian hotels?
And then also pay using points for a double dip benefit?
Is it allowed to combine the 50% discount on breakfast lunch and dinner and ALSO pay with points?

Yes use the points for Hotel nights in Europe.
Will Accor plus members get all meals at 50% discount for two adults in Asian hotels?
And then also pay using points for a double dip benefit?
Is it allowed to combine the 50% discount on breakfast lunch and dinner and ALSO pay with points?
yes, I have done this in Sofitel BKC. 50% discount on bill and asked the restaurant to bill it to Room . at checkout paid with ALL points !

I am an Amex plat charge holder. From 8th Oct onwards, Accor traveller membership is an added benefit.

Should I buy this? Does it stack or how does it work? Also If I don’t renew the card in November, does the accor membership get rescinded as well ?

I am an Amex plat charge holder. From 8th Oct onwards, Accor traveller membership is an added benefit.

Should I buy this? Does it stack or how does it work? Also If I don’t renew the card in November, does the accor membership get rescinded as well ?
Buy the Explorer membership for 11500 using Atlas card

Back