• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Reactions: CMG
This is one of a crazy deal on Fairmont if you want to stay for 5 plus more night. This rate includes breakfast too, also reward points can be redeemed.

BECD0836-AEF1-4931-8489-91BBD9A938E2.jpeg

Does this mean, u get reward points and status points both? I got zero reward points and 11 status points.

25 reward points and 25 status points on 10 euro mean 10% back (10 euro is 500 points), which is pretty good. And it is more for silver/gold members.

I stayed in grand Mercure, so that is mostly first column. If I back calculate, 11 points will be around 396 rupees, which is close to what i paid in cash.

Anyway I filled that claim points section and submitted in app. Let's see if they credit more points
Got below reply.

We confirm that the number of points you have been credited is correct.

Kindly be informed that expenses covered by the use of points, such as using your points directly at the hotel or for your reservation, do not give rise to the credit of points.

Similarly, for a stay that includes benefits such as Suite Night Upgrade or "free night", points will only be credited based on the eligible amount paid by the member.

Got below reply.

We confirm that the number of points you have been credited is correct.

Kindly be informed that expenses covered by the use of points, such as using your points directly at the hotel or for your reservation, do not give rise to the credit of points.

Similarly, for a stay that includes benefits such as Suite Night Upgrade or "free night", points will only be credited based on the eligible amount paid by the member.
Did you attach the invoice when filing for the claim?

Can any kind soul help me find the points requirement for the below hotel and dates?
  • Mercure Tokyo Ginza: 2 Adult +1 child (6)
  • Dates: 4-8 Nov 2023 and 13-17 Jan 2024

Back