• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Hi all if u book with some points initially and rest to be paid at hotel, do we get same status points like if u stay at hotel and pay at checking
Ideally paying via points aren't eligible for status and reward points. But somehow they add it if you file the claim. Their calculation is very vague so it's difficult to predict how much will they add if you've paid using points..

i recently had dinner buffet of 8 pax in ibis bangalore, and they charged me 8991 points for 8000 Rs, they taken my mobile and redeemed the points through my app. When i asked, that it ideally should be 40 euros against of 2000 pointa, but they told me that it is for stay but dine in is separate.
Any ideas guys??

i recently had dinner buffet of 8 pax in ibis bangalore, and they charged me 8991 points for 8000 Rs, they taken my mobile and redeemed the points through my app. When i asked, that it ideally should be 40 euros against of 2000 pointa, but they told me that it is for stay but dine in is separate.
Any ideas guys??
Without stay it's 2K = 20EUR

Any ideas guys??
Without stay it's 2K = 20EUR
Yes i too got a loss of points when I dine in at a novotel restaurant
Initially they didn’t accept the booking by easy diner since it had discounted price
They said discounted booking they can’t accept points
So I cancelled ED and booked direct restaurant and had lunch
Thought of alacarte but after looking at the price menu I opted for buffet and at checkout it’s a qr scan in our mobile once the bill generated by restaurant but now comes the bad scenarios
A. Only price part can be paid by points not tax
B. After scan it automatically showed all consumed items with price only tax excluded so it took points from app which is not 4000 rupees for 20eur it took almost points equal to 80p value
I mean for 3000 bill it took 3800 around points
Good exploration so I decided ITC better👍 IMG_3123.jpeg

Reactions: CMG
So I stayed at Novotel Juhu beach for 4 nights 2 rooms, I payed around 89k bill using points at the checkin itself.

The nights count for Silver/Gold status were not updated on my account.

So I contacted Accor filled their form, to my surprise I received Accor Points, Status Points as well as the Night Count for the whole 89k bill.

So I stayed at Novotel Juhu beach for 4 nights 2 rooms, I payed around 89k bill using points at the checkin itself.

So I contacted Accor filled their form, to my surprise I received Accor Points, Status Points as well as the Night Count for the whole 89k bill.
How many points did you receive

Did u booked by accorplus membership?
Looks like a worthy deal for Juhu property

Plus membership also provide 50% discount on dining (for 2 pax) .. including all signature restaurants in hotel
People with plus membership please advise the half boarding rates vs booking room then adding breakfast and dinner at hotel with 50% off does it make much difference

@accor plus members - Can someone help me check if Fairmont Jaipur is available for stay plus night at any date in Sept?

Does this mean, u get reward points and status points both? I got zero reward points and 11 status points.

25 reward points and 25 status points on 10 euro mean 10% back (10 euro is 500 points), which is pretty good. And it is more for silver/gold members.

I stayed in grand Mercure, so that is mostly first column. If I back calculate, 11 points will be around 396 rupees, which is close to what i paid in cash.

Anyway I filled that claim points section and submitted in app. Let's see if they credit more points

for plus member, did we get extra discount on hotel booking?

And red hot room can also book from aap using points?

Last edited:
You can't book red hot rooms via points from the app. Call/Email and book and then pay with points during the check in. (i didn't test this personally)
Is there any extra benefit for Accor plus membership with respect to hotel booking rate ?

Back