• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor status upgrade to Gold query

Can we use other Accor plus user voucher ?

I am visiting Chennai if some have unused voucher can you share me in personal msg, I will try using them - I can give you Kolkata, Lucknow, Guwahati voucher

hello, am a Classic member now and planning to convert my points from HDFC to ALL account.

So what actually happens if I do this:
1) Transfer all my points (will be ~50000)
2) Once transfer is completed, take ACCOR PLUS membership using 7500 points (the HDFC specific offer). I will be upgraded to Silver Tier, my membership id will change.
3) No what will happen to the remaining 42500 points, will it get auto migrated to my new membership id?
Or will I have 2 accounts in parallel - Classic with 42500 points, Silver with 0 points.

TIA

hello, am a Classic member now and planning to convert my points from HDFC to ALL account.

2) Once transfer is completed, take ACCOR PLUS membership using 7500 points (the HDFC specific offer). I will be upgraded to Silver Tier, my membership id will change.
3) No what will happen to the remaining 42500 points, will it get auto migrated to my new membership id?
Or will I have 2 accounts in parallel - Classic with 42500 points, Silver with 0 points.

TIA
If your status changes in Accor it also changes accor ID... but legacy/old id still remains active for ever... so accor system recognizes both old and new id

TIA
The upgraded account will reflect the 42500 points that you have.. there will be only one account after upgrading

I'm silver now thanks to a recent Accor Plus purchase. I see 10 more nights will get me to Gold, which would be useful. But how long will this upgrade last? Will it be till next August or will it expire on Dec 31?

I'm silver now thanks to a recent Accor Plus purchase. I see 10 more nights will get me to Gold, which would be useful. But how long will this upgrade last? Will it be till next August or will it expire on Dec 31?
ur 20 nights will become zero on 1st jan. but you will be silver till ur accor plus expiry date. IF u want to become gold in 2025 u need to have 30 nights again

ur 20 nights will become zero on 1st jan. but you will be silver till ur accor plus expiry date. IF u want to become gold in 2025 u need to have 30 nights again
I looked at other threads and it looks like I will keep Gold until Aug 2025 if I achieve it this year. This post seems to confirm it.

I looked at other threads and it looks like I will keep Gold until Aug 2025 if I achieve it this year. This post seems to confirm it.

Yes sounds about right👍 good way to make people renew their Accor plus memberships

i answered if you dont achieve.. IF you achieve yes u r Gold,

You are correct, even I will be gold till August 2025

I got Gold recently.

Accor plus membership validity is 1 year. Hence Gold status will also expire at the end of Accor plus membership timelines. It does not renew for 1 year from the date of upgrade

However if you buy Accor plus membership again (for 13.5k), then it will get extended by 1 year along with 20 status nights and 1 stay plus. It will take 10 more nights to reach platinum tier
Please reconfirm this Sir...
I am gold right now and validity is till 31/07/2025 however before that my status nights will reset to 0 by 1st Jan 2025..

So on Jan 25, I will not be having any status night ..

How renewing accor plus + 10 nights in 2025 before 31/07/25 will be 60 status nights? It should be 0+20+10..

Am I missing to understand something?

On 1st jan 25 the counter resets to zero now to maintain ur gold status for next yr 2026 u need to achieve 30nights for gold and 60nights for platinum.

Please reconfirm this Sir...
I am gold right now and validity is till 31/07/2025 however before that my status nights will reset to 0 by 1st Jan 2025..

So on Jan 25, I will not be having any status night ..

How renewing accor plus + 10 nights in 2025 before 31/07/25 will be 60 status nights? It should be 0+20+10..

Am I missing to understand something?
If you join/renew Accor plus then your Gold status and status nights both get carried forward until the expiry of Accor plus membership

I think this is applicable only with Flying Blue linking, that too only for the first flight (one hotel night credit) and first hotel stay
(One flight credit) as a welcome benefit.

Back