• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
T

Hey are trying to fool everyone . Something is not right with them
always send a new mail don't reply

So finally I got out of this trap I got my refund in my Ecash wallet then I completed my face verification and yesterday late night I was able to see Ecash option while paying for credit card bill and immediately paid my credit card bill and it got credited as well… only one amount is yet to be credited I hope it gets credited too… good lesson learnt will not pay big amount from this app now

I got my refund to ecash wallet..paid all 4L into 4 cards yesterday evening..yet to receive in either card.. wtf. Is it gonna fail too? Then again 20-30 days wait?

Refund not received till now, sending e-mail regularly... Still they didn't did anything should I wait or raise chargeback
I'm also sending email regularly. I'm also thinking to raise chargeback. Should I? What if they show cc company that amount added to aeronpay wallet and all? Would out chargeback be rejected?

Back