• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
Got refund as Aeronpay cash and remaining in wallet. But when I try to make payment via these, it says account inactive/transaction not permitted. Anyone else getting these error?

Got refund as Aeronpay cash and remaining in wallet. But when I try to make payment via these, it says account inactive/transaction not permitted. Anyone else getting these error?
Same
Did you filed chargeback against that amount to your bank

Hello my name is Milind .

I made 3 SBI credit card bill payment through AERONPAY using citibank credit card of Rs15001/- on 4 May 2024 but still not credited to SBI card account.

Made other 2 times SBI credit card bill payment on 14 May 2024 of Rs 5000/- and Rs 5003/- through payzapp prepaid card and still they are not credited to my SBI card account.

In Aeronpay all transactions are showing successful.

Now , I mailed almost 6 times to support@aeronpay.com and
cybercell @aeronpay.com

And I get reply our team is working and generate a ticket but still today I did not get any mailed of refund .
Complaint to Citibank and they created a dispute and credited temporary Rs15001/- and they mailed to AERONPAY why amount is not credited to SBI card .

Complaint to Payzapp HDFC and they denied to create a dispute and saying from our side transaction got successfull .

I don't know what to do

Please anyone bear this type of situation with aeronpay and get refund reply me .

Please , @TechnoFino sir how to handle this Situation and where to complaint so I got the my money back.

I made 3 SBI credit card bill payment through AERONPAY using citibank credit card of Rs15001/- on 4 May 2024 but still not credited to SBI card account.

Made other 2 times SBI credit card bill payment on 14 May 2024 of Rs 5000/- and Rs 5003/- through payzapp prepaid card and still they are not credited to my SBI card account.

cybercell @aeronpay.com

And I get reply our team is working and generate a ticket but still today I did not get any mailed of refund .
Complaint to Citibank and they created a dispute and credited temporary Rs15001/- and they mailed to AERONPAY why amount is not credited to SBI card .

Complaint to Payzapp HDFC and they denied to create a dispute and saying from our side transaction got successfull .

I don't know what to do

Please anyone bear this type of situation with aeronpay and get refund reply me .

Please , @TechnoFino sir how to handle this Situation and where to complaint so I got the my money back.
Citi has created dispute. You got temporary credit too. Citi will enquire and update you in a few months so don't worry

I am also stucked with them . On March 24 I had done transaction of 25k which I got as refund in E-CASH. Still the transaction is in pending state. Now even they will offer something free I am not going to use their app. Still trying to get the money back.

cybercell @aeronpay.com

I don't know what to do

Ask payz to chargeback

Before that ask aeronpay to give reference number from cc avenue end

If they don't complain at citi and payz, saying the given reference is not cleared upon several days of payment.

Ask payz to chargeback

Before that ask aeronpay to give reference number from cc avenue end

If they don't complain at citi and payz, saying the given reference is not cleared upon several days of payment.
Payzapp denied to create dispute and saying from our end payment is successful.

Transaction in aeronpay showing successful

Payzapp denied to create dispute and saying from our end payment is successful.

Transaction in aeronpay showing successful
Send reply pic

Ask them to raise a chargeback request under Visa Chargeback request code 30 (Services Not Provided or Merchandise Not Received)

Else blackmail them that you will file a complain at RBI for not taking complaint.

Still they don't accept file a complaint against them by filling offline doc and post it to hdfc cards grievance

Your transactions amounts are small, so they definitely will refund your money to aeron cash wallet within 45 days, I request you to wait.

I also made two bill payment to ICICI cc using my SBI and amazon pay cc for the amount of 35k and 34k, both are pending since 23May.... each time they are replying only the assurance mail and no resollution.... Earlier my 4k were stuck with them which they refunded to my ecash wallet, and this ecash money again stuck, hence the money is remained with them only..... and one thing more, they simply disappeared one of my transactions which got failed so that i couldn't make any complaint, but luckily already i saved the txn id and date etc. to file complaint in case it failed.....

cybercell @aeronpay.com

I don't know what to do

Any one can help me

Payzapp denied to create dispute or chargeback because they saying that in Aeronpay transaction is successful

What to do next Rs10000 money stuck in aeronpay

Any one can help me

Payzapp denied to create dispute or chargeback because they saying that in Aeronpay transaction is successful

What to do next Rs10000 money stuck in aeronpay
Send a new email every hour to these email id until your issue get resolved.

Aeronpay is a hopeless case . I am chasing them from January 24 when they launched an offer during Ram mandir campaign. Transaction got failed received refund on e cash after 2 months then again tried for payment and again it got stucked at pending g state . Customer support do reply but always generic reply ' we are looking at your concern, please allow us additional time ' . Complaint on RBI nothing happens, they said this is not an registered entity. Complaint on Play Store they did nothing. No hope left and I am about to loose my 27k due to this fraud app.

Back