• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank credit card Utility Bill payment cashback - Permanent solution and bonus trick

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm giving you all a permanent solution to airtel axis Bank credit card Utility Bill cashback those who were not getting APBLUTIL and not getting 10% cashback.

Register airtel app with a new mobile number.
Do not give any permissions.
Do not create upi.
Create a wallet.
Do not agree to personalise your experience (the key step).
Now you will get the older BBPS interface.
They key is not to accept personalise your experience to get older BBPS interface to get merchant APBLUTIL.
If you accept personalise your experience, you'll get newer BBPS interface which gives merchant AIRTEL.

I'm attaching the screenshots of
1. Personalise your experience window which you need to deny
2. Older BBPS interface (in white) which gives merchant name APBLUTIL
3. Newer BBPS interface (in black) which gives merchant name AIRTEL

This trick is working for all utilities like electricity, water, gas bill, LPG cylinder booking, credit card bill, rent, fastag, school fee, broadband and landline bill, etc

BONUS TRICK

Earn 600 from airtel card every month without actually paying any bill.

1. Load money into amazon wallet 1200 using airtel net banking linked to airtel wallet (for 25% category and AIRTEL merchant).

2. Recharge paytm fastag 3000 from bill payment (using 10% category and APBLUTIL merchant).

CAUTIONARY TIP

1. If you by mistake agree to personalise your experience, it will remember forever and you'll have to register with new mobile number again.

2. I donot promote unethical use of credit cards to earn money and am myself using it only ethically. Only have posted the bonus tip as someone else would have also figured it out after this Permanent solution.

AADDITIONAL TIP

We can use two mobile numbers and customise our usage for full 600 cashback. For first number grant access to personalise your experience and get cashback in 25% category for all bills and for second number don't grant access and get cashback in 10% category. In this way we can all get full 600 cashback without unethically using it.

Cheers 👍🏼

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-16-09-36_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-16-09-36_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-48-05-28_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-48-05-28_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2022-10-03-23-03-15-00_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-03-23-03-15-00_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
FASTAg 10% trick is not working, payment name shows APBLUTIL but the recharge is not getting successful
It's working for electricity and gas cylinder booking
I did not try fastag as I didn't want to use it unethically. I just checked till the step we get APBLUTIL merchant name

We can use two mobile numbers and customise our usage for full 600 cashback. For first number grant access to personalise your experience and get cashback in 25% category for all bills and for second number don't grant access and get cashback in 10% category. In this way we can all get full 600 cashback without unethically using it.

Quick query.Dont create wallet means,you don't want to complete the kyc in newly created account?.

I know after sometime Airtel block the account of kyc not completed.Please clarify.

Payments are still getting stucked. It gets debited from card but not reflecting in electricity or cylinder booking account. We can use the trick to get merchant APBLUTIL but the money seldom reaches the bill company. Airtel need to update their app

Last edited:
Please use the trick as mentioned by @Sachin Jamdar to increase the success rate of electricity bill payment. Use my trick to get APBLUTIL as merchant for all utilities.
UPDATE try electricity bill payment after creating wallet to increase success rate
Gas cylinder booking was successful without creating wallet too

Last edited:
Tried today by doing the Paytm recharge of Rs:100/-.Showing Abputil at the transaction page.But amount deducted transaction not successful.

After 2 days showing Airtel in credit card.

PS:I am not used Airtel card,used my ICICI card to test.

Airtel app has very less success rate for utility bill payments. There is a trick to get proper merchant name but no trick to increase success rate of this flawed and buggy app

Today got my card and try to recharge Airtel through App. To my surprise , i got UtilityCC as Merchant Name in payment page. Then clicked back page and tried again.It comes as AIRTEL.

Not sure what UtilityCC gives what % of cashback..

Back