• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.​

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Applied as it was shown pre-approved in Axis app, Virtual card generated instantly. But whenever trying to link the card in Paytm, Cred or amazon pay, it says no axis rupay card exists on this number. Maybe, have to wait till physical delivery of the card!! Anyone facing the same?
Are you able to link this card in any UPI app?
For me it's still showing same error since yesterday.

Y e s, but just changing to rupay variant should not require sperate TnCs

If they want to exclude UPI txns, then they will have to specifically mention it.
The why is this mess, relesae the product and retract product and as per your guess they will re-release it with proper TnC..
I know you are not a 🪓 spokesperson.. just asking as you said they would release the product again with proper TnC.. ;)

AXIS Airtel is NOT going to devalue any soon especcially after AIRTEL already incresed the tariff pricing. Airtel has upper hand in deciding whether to offer this card or to deline. Moreover it has already been devalued recently and the cashback limit was reduce from 600 to 500. Any further devaluation will certainly trigger panic among users.

Back