• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card Launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Now Available in RuPay Variant:​

Apply:

Card BIN: 653036​

One Netizen share this info, Virtual card insantly generated, i will share physical card pic once received.

WhatsAppImage2024-07-27at11.02.1942090478.webp

Screenshot2024-07-01-23-33-36-858com.google.android.apps.messaging-edit.jpg

Last edited:
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Jo radh ho gayi
us keliye yudh kya karega.

Last edited:
Same for me. It’s not showing in app.
Will checking the pre approved offers in the app in the "apply" section runs a credit enquiry? Cause it's showing by that I'm authorising them to run a credit enquiry and call from representatives. I'm a cc holder and I'm concerned by checking pre approved offers will run a credit enquiry?

Applied Airtel Axis Rupay on 2nd july, card was showing in app that day, but since yesterday, it isn't showing in app. Called Customer care, he said card was blocked due to technical reasons. Gave unblocking request today. Kya drama hai yeh? :confused:
I also took the card on 2 Jul. I can see my new card still. But have to wait for delivery to activate it

Applied Airtel Axis Rupay on 2nd july, card was showing in app that day, but since yesterday, it isn't showing in app. Called Customer care, he said card was blocked due to technical reasons. Gave unblocking request today. Kya drama hai yeh? :confused:
not just airtel card.. even other cards are having issues... my friends neo was blocked, my flipkart got blocked.. customer care said the same for us it was blocked due technical issuse and was given unblocking request.

not just airtel card.. even other cards are having issues... my friends neo was blocked, my flipkart got blocked.. customer care said the same for us it was blocked due technical issuse and was given unblocking request.
you received any intimation about block?
Were card newly issued?

It seems people are experiencing 🪓 's FASAK moments....

Anyone whose card gets dispatched after approval?
Not yet, axis dispatches card with delay, one of my card was dispatched after 14 days (their official limit)

@SSV My experience with axis is neutral till date
Except 2 instances -
1. Cibil hit for pre-approved 2nd card
2. They gave 2000 bonus points, which never got credited 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: SSV
Back