• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Card. What is this?

its_karan

TF Legend
I noticed changes in my recent statement: under cashback, new lines appeared, mentioning that cashback calculation is for reference only, with no capping. New terms limit 5% and 4% category cashback to INR 500. My understanding was:

1. Airtel Bills: 25% (Up to Rs 300)
  2. Utility: 10% (Up to Rs 300)
  3. Specified 3rd party Apps: 10% (Up to Rs 500)
  4. Rest: 1% (No limit)
Where did they imagine a 4% and 5% category, or am I missing something? Like, the total for all categories cannot be more than Rs 500 in a month. Any idea friends.

Attachments

• Acrobat_hT0q1xhyJV.png
    Acrobat_hT0q1xhyJV.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Acrobat_LFDp8TEN7E.png
    Acrobat_LFDp8TEN7E.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 152
I noticed changes in my recent statement: under cashback, new lines appeared, mentioning that cashback calculation is for reference only, with no capping. New terms limit 5% and 4% category cashback to INR 500. My understanding was:

Where did they imagine a 4% and 5% category, or am I missing something? Like, the total for all categories cannot be more than Rs 500 in a month. Any idea friends.
Axis ace ka term and condition axis Airtel ke statement me put ker Diya h. Try mailing nodal officer about this and tell them about their mistakes and get confirmation

They are using Axis Ace template probably.

Probable indication of devaluation from 25 to 5 and 10 to 4 😂😂.

Axis be like: Kiyu hila dala na 🤣🤣.

Axis be like: Kiyu hila dala na 🤣🤣.
kyu-hila-dala-na.gif

Axis seems to have outsourced their IT work to some low end company. Their mobile app is totally useless. It does not work without sms verification, keeps sending sms and deducting money but always respond that sms not received. Their website keeps throwing errors every not and then and is totally not user-friendly. Their cards keeps messing with cashbacks. And now this.

Axis seems to have outsourced their IT work to some low end company. Their mobile app is totally useless. It does noto work without sms verification, keeps sending sms and deducting money but always respond that sms not received. Their website keeps throwing errors every not and then and is totally not user-friendly. Their cards keeps messing with cashbacks. And now this.
AND this Bank acquired CITI BANK...
Poor former CITI customers if they are still continuing with the bank....

Axis seems to have outsourced their IT work to some low end company. Their mobile app is totally useless. It does not work without sms verification, keeps sending sms and deducting money but always respond that sms not received. Their website keeps throwing errors every not and then and is totally not user-friendly. Their cards keeps messing with cashbacks. And now this.
Even their card docs & webpages aren't updated.

AND this Bank acquired CITI BANK...
Poor former CITI customers if they are still continuing with the bank....
When I heard AX*S was acquiring CIT!, I was first stunned...
Then I recovered a bit and told myself, probably good days are coming to AX*S customers and they can leverage from the CIT!'s experience, technology, work-culture and business best practices etc.....

But the future had different plans..

Now, poor both AX*S and former CIT! customers got FUKCED..

Can't believe what is unfolding here...

Bhai m Axis Freecharge apply krne wala tha but idhr gam ka mahol dekh ke ruk gya....koi suggestion mostly use is - utility payments if not paid by amazon only then as a second option and insurance. Thanks in advance!!

Back