• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis - Cashback yet to be Credited

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Has anyone received the cashback for the month of August yet?

I received the cashback of July before 10th of August. But it is 13th September already and no signs of last month cashback.

Axis again started doing its shit again for giving cashback...
Here payment for Rs846 is for Airtel Black Broadband plan [Cashaback of 25% ] while Rs2027 is for insurance premium payment..[Cashback of 10%]
The cashback posted for is Rs 250 couldn't understand on what its giving cashback and on what not ??
while all are marked under Utilities merchant category

1726226241396.webp

Axis again started doing its shit again for giving cashback...
Here payment for Rs846 is for Airtel Black Broadband plan [Cashaback of 25% ] while Rs2027 is for insurance premium payment..[Cashback of 10%]
The cashback posted for is Rs 250 couldn't understand on what its giving cashback and on what not ??
while all are marked under Utilities merchant category

View attachment 68707
afaik Axis airtel doesn't provide csb for insurance payments
here is their t&c pdf

Attachments

Hi All I had a brief conversation with the Axis Escalation department over the same issue and Axis Agent Ajay said " Sir we don't have any clarity over the Axis Airtel Rupay Variant as it was launched recently - Please give us 5 days and we will get back to you". The transaction I did on Zomato and Swiggy received 1% Cashback- No Cashback for Airtel Payments - No Cashback for UPI payments was credited to my account.

My Statement was generated on 12th - The Cashback mostly gets credited before the statement generation.

Hi All I had a brief conversation with the Axis Escalation department over the same issue and Axis Agent Ajay said " Sir we don't have any clarity over the Axis Airtel Rupay Variant as it was launched recently - Please give us 5 days and we will get back to you". The transaction I did on Zomato and Swiggy received 1% Cashback- No Cashback for Airtel Payments - No Cashback for UPI payments was credited to my account.

My Statement was generated on 12th - The Cashback mostly gets credited before the statement generation.
Day by day I am starting to thank God for not giving me this Airtel Rupay card :hehe:

Back