• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Credit Card double CIBIL Enquiry Removal

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I had recently applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card through Airtel App , application was approved and I received the card.
Upon checking the CIBIL Report , I discovered there were 2 enquiries made by Axis Bank on the application date.
I mailed PNO for the same and asked for removal of atleast one of the CIBIL enquiries.
Few days later I received a mail of apology and it said they would remove both the inquiries as they have no record of it.

It turned out to be happy moment for me.

I had recently applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card through Airtel App , application was approved and I received the card.
Upon checking the CIBIL Report , I discovered there were 2 enquiries made by Axis Bank on the application date.
I mailed PNO for the same and asked for removal of atleast one of the CIBIL enquiries.
Few days later I received a mail of apology and it said they would remove both the inquiries as they have no record of it.

Khush raho bus vo bhi AX**S k sath yahi to miracle h

Can you share the mail ID for PNO?

Back