• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Already have 3 credit cards with axis and now got invitation for ace credit card

sourav007

TF Buzz
Now I'm using 3 credit cards from Axis Bank recently I got invitation at the Gpay app for an Axis Ace credit card, how can I hold 4 credit cards simultaneously,is there any possibility ??

Now I'm using 3 credit cards from Axis Bank recently I got invitation at the Gpay app for an Axis Ace credit card, how can I hold 4 credit cards simultaneously,is there any possibility ??
Which 3 Cards do you already have?
Limit On All Cards?
Savings Account with Axis if Yes Which Saving Account?

call customer care and request them to convert 1 of your credit card to ace if there is a offer so the do that in minutes
other wise close your 1 card which is not used much and apply for ace after 3 days of closing request.

call customer care and request them to convert 1 of your credit card to ace if there is a offer so the do that in minutes
other wise close your 1 card which is not used much and apply for ace after 3 days of closing request.
What if we close the card and Ace is declined? can we reactivate that closed card?

Back