• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alumni offers for Premium Credit Cards of various banks

Ek baar forum par search karna, maybe maine dekha tha kahin. Anyways, if your college was in icici list, toh pakka udhar bhi hoga. Also, i was the first person to open future first account in branch, branch mei idea bhi nhi tha logo ko. She only asked my college, saw that in her list and then opened the account. Koi verification nhi Kiya tha.
What amount did they ask for first deposit?

I couldn't see online. But someone in group posted about it. Icici wale list mei college hoga, toh udhar definitely hoga

What amount did they ask for first deposit?
Waise toh you don't have to deposit anything. Baaki jiski jitni shraddha ho. I wanted 5k, but staff told atleast 20K. We settled with 10k..
They ask for 25k as first deposit. Also, one should be presently studying in that institute.
Not sure if presently studying ka kya scene hai, but I passed out in 2021, and opened my account in 2022.. Also cheque amount branch par hai, mera 10k mei maan Gaye.

For ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card LFT here is the link:
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0032 (This is for MNIT, Jaipur)

Find the list of colleges 👇
INST0001 FMS Delhi
INST0003 IIM Ahmedabad
INST0004 IIM Bangalore
INST0005 IIM Calcutta
INST0006 IIM Indore
INST0007 IIM Kozhikode
INST0008 IIM Lucknow
INST0009 IIM Raipur
INST0010 IIM Ranchi
INST0011 IIM Rohtak
INST0012 IIM Shillong
INST0013 IIM Trichy
INST0014 IIT Delhi
INST0015 IIT Bombay
INST0016 NMIMS Hyderabad
INST0017 JBIMS, Mumbai
INST0018 MDI Gurgaon
INST0019 NITIE Mumbai
INST0020 NMIMS Mumbai
INST0021 SCMHRD Pune
INST0022 SP Jain Mumbai
INST0023 SIBM, Pune
INST0024 XLRI Jamshedpur
INST0025 BITS Pilani
INST0026 DTU, Delhi
INST0027 IIT Guwahati
INST0028 IIT Hyderabad
INST0029 IIT Indore
INST0030 IIT Madras
INST0031 MIT, Manipal
INST0032 MNIT Jaipur
INST0033 NIT Delhi
INST0034 OP Jindal, Sonipat
INST0035 NMIMS Bangalore
INST0036 IIFT Delhi
INST0037 IIFT Kolkata
INST0038 IIT Kanpur
INST0039 IIT Kharagpur
INST0040 ISB Hyderabad
INST0041 ISB Mohali

Hi all,

Lately we have been listening about many banks that are providing their Super Premium Cards as LTF to the alumni's of various educational institutes. I'm writing this thread to keep a track of all such offers. Please feel free to add the names and link if you get to listen about such offers.

Existing ones that I'm aware of:
1. HDFC Bank - Alumni - Life Time Free - Diners Black/Privilege/Millenia (based on salary slabs)
2. ICICI Bank - Alumni - Life Time Free - Sapphiro (no income criteria)

This is based on information collected from various sources. The details about these offers can be obtained through existing threads in the TF forum.

PS - In case there is another post on same topic, please comment so that I'll delete this duplicate thread.
From this year, SBI is giving its Aurum credit card as a LTF option to students studying at IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, and IIM Calcutta.

IDFC has future first account. Its a 0 balance account, comes with VISA Signature debit card. It is for alumni of certain colleges. In my case, they did not verify my college before opening account.
Is Future First Account for currently studying students, or for Aliumni of that college also?

How to proceed?

o
Go to your local IDFC branch, they will try to open one of their generic 10k/25k variants, say you specifically want this variant. Ensure that they select the Future FIRST variant on the onboarding tablet. They will try to push you to deposit, you don't have to. Negotiate it or say I will transfer via NEFT once account is open, I don't use checks, cash, etc. They may ask for Student ID, but they generally don't. Everything else will happen automatically, you'll get welcome kit in about a week depending on your pincode. There are no charges for DC, no MAB, and there are some other free stuff as well. Prepare yourself to be bombarded by IDFC WoW Card SMSs. Avoid it.

Go to your local IDFC branch, they will try to open one of their generic 10k/25k variants, say you specifically want this variant. Ensure that they select the Future FIRST variant on the onboarding tablet. They will try to push you to deposit, you don't have to. Negotiate it or say I will transfer via NEFT once account is open, I don't use checks, cash, etc. They may ask for Student ID, but they generally don't. Everything else will happen automatically, you'll get welcome kit in about a week depending on your pincode. There are no charges for DC, no MAB, and there are some other free stuff as well. Prepare yourself to be bombarded by IDFC WoW Card SMSs. Avoid it.
Will this account have age limit? Like icici mine, hdfc digisave?

How they ensure college/univ. then? Also i already have idfc select credit card.. Is that gonna be an issue?

Back