• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alumni offers for Premium Credit Cards of various banks

Hi all,

Lately we have been listening about many banks that are providing their Super Premium Cards as LTF to the alumni's of various educational institutes. I'm writing this thread to keep a track of all such offers. Please feel free to add the names and link if you get to listen about such offers.

Existing ones that I'm aware of:
1. HDFC Bank - Alumni - Life Time Free - Diners Black/Privilege/Millenia (based on salary slabs)
2. ICICI Bank - Alumni - Life Time Free - Sapphiro (no income criteria)

This is based on information collected from various sources. The details about these offers can be obtained through existing threads in the TF forum.

PS - In case there is another post on same topic, please comment so that I'll delete this duplicate thread.
Thanks for the thread! I got sapphiro LTF (wanted to opt for the diners one but didn't have an HDFC card to upgrade, plus the scheme is closing on oct 27)

Thanks for the thread! I got sapphiro LTF (wanted to opt for the diners one but didn't have an HDFC card to upgrade, plus the scheme is closing on oct 27)
Is it? What is the source of this info on scheme ending on 27th? Wild thought - they might be changing the T&C of the alumni offer to include DCB Metal, maybe!

I got the Sapphiro LTF too a few days back (MC and Amex).
that metal card is not free, i read it some where. i hold DCB plastic LTF card.
I got DCB Metal with LTF after applying on Oct 27 and emailing around a bit. I think the registration page for it isn't accepting submissions when I checked last week for a friend, but perhaps you can try contacting a CC sales person from a local branch? It helped in my case though wasn't a direct contributor.

I got the Sapphiro LTF too a few days back (MC and Amex).

I got DCB Metal with LTF after applying on Oct 27 and emailing around a bit. I think the registration page for it isn't accepting submissions when I checked last week for a friend, but perhaps you can try contacting a CC sales person from a local branch? It helped in my case though wasn't a direct contributor.
Hi there can you let me know what did you write in the mail and which email address?

Hi there can you let me know what did you write in the mail and which email address?
Sure, I’ve attached it here. I got the email by googling, but it’s an individual’s ID so don’t want to share it here. Hope the attached email helps :)

Sure, I’ve attached it here. I got the email by googling, but it’s an individual’s ID so don’t want to share it here. Hope the attached email helps :)
Oh got it. Thank you. Also never saw someone actually from MIT 😬 , IIT dekhna hi bdi bat ho jati hai

We may have bank account offers & other connected services on offer too maybe, can't find any other thread talking about this.

Back