• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alumni offers for Premium Credit Cards of various banks

How they ensure college/univ. then? Also i already have idfc select credit card.. Is that gonna be an issue?
They do not ensure, their branch folks generally don't even know about this account variant. Also, there is no list given colleges / universities. The CC should not be an issue, but age might be, it is meant for alumni or about to graduate folks, at least that's what they mention.

They do not ensure, their branch folks generally don't even know about this account variant. Also, there is no list given colleges / universities. The CC should not be an issue, but age might be, it is meant for alumni or about to graduate folks, at least that's what they mention.
Okay will go there at bank once.

Maybe not required, they are just trying to push u towards maintenance account.
Yes, they will push quite hard. Had to be adamant and fought back a lot, then got it open. No issues since then whatever, other than since they launched that WoW FD backed CC, they keep on sending a bajillion messages to get that.

Sahi me umar ho gayi apni😭😂
Are koi na, bs naam ka future first hai, sabka khol denge. Most likely branch guys won't even know about this account. Mere case mei I was the first one to have that account in my branch. @avishj ne hi guide Kiya tha.
Branch mei bs mera college pucha, list mei dekha ki college hai aur koi proof nhi manga. Infact wo bol rhe the aur log khoj kar lane is account ke liye. Haan, bs IP cheque ke liye thoda bolte hain wo 25k, baki aapki jitni shraddha ho, kaam ban jayega

Yes, they will push quite hard. Had to be adamant and fought back a lot, then got it open. No issues since then whatever, other than since they launched that WoW FD backed CC, they keep on sending a bajillion messages to get that.
After reading your message went to IDFC near my home. They did not open account for me said we haven’t opened any account like that and we are not authorised to open.

I fought hard that what should I do? Then made them talk with CC, they discussed he started the process and in that there was that account in drop down but still the guy insisted that he won’t open. I sat there for like an hour or so at last they said go to other branch which is like 20km from my home I fed up and came back because they were not doing anything.

After reading your message went to IDFC near my home. They did not open account for me said we haven’t opened any account like that and we are not authorised to open.

I fought hard that what should I do? Then made them talk with CC, they discussed he started the process and in that there was that account in drop down but still the guy insisted that he won’t open. I sat there for like an hour or so at last they said go to other branch which is like 20km from my home I fed up and came back because they were not doing anything.
Tell the BM to give you in written that they can't open the account, and state the reason for same. Bhai, he simply had to select that account from drop down, fill all details and your account would be operational by the same evening..
Tell them that social media par halla karoge. IDFC social media team is quite active, you just need to complaint and within few hours you would receive the call..

I have previously said, ya toh bank staff complete idiot ho ya pure genius. Idiot rahta toh tm guide karte, aur genius rhta toh khud kar deta.. yeh Jo beech Wale hote Hain na, unka demand aasaman barabar aur iq samajh hi skte ho kiske barabar.

Tell the BM to give you in written that they can't open the account, and state the reason for same. Bhai, he simply had to select that account from drop down, fill all details and your account would be operational by the same evening..
Tell them that social media par halla karoge. IDFC social media team is quite active, you just need to complaint and within few hours you would receive the call..

I have previously said, ya toh bank staff complete idiot ho ya pure genius. Idiot rahta toh tm guide karte, aur genius rhta toh khud kar deta.. yeh Jo beech Wale hote Hain na, unka demand aasaman barabar aur iq samajh hi skte ho kiske barabar.
Exactly I told he started giving lame excuses like fingerprint hi nahi ho rha aapka. Agar account khul sakta to finger print ho jata. I said let me try again he even denied that.

Actually I myself am not sure that whether my college is eligible or not. And as I am no more a student I am eligible or not otherwise I would have pushed a bit more

Exactly I told he started giving lame excuses like fingerprint hi nahi ho rha aapka. Agar account khul sakta to finger print ho jata. I said let me try again he even denied that.

Actually I myself am not sure that whether my college is eligible or not. And as I am no more a student I am eligible or not otherwise I would have pushed a bit more
images (71).jpeg

Lol I was like this only. So basically situation was like there was a person doing this acting. Other person who for no reason was instructing him in a loud tone (felt like he wanted to scare me), Although I didn’t care much about him. After seeing me there for like some 40 minutes a senior guy came in and asked me what the issue is and stuff, even he denied and tried to tell me to settle for 10k or 25k account.

At last they said we are not authorised go to a bigger branch which is like 24 km far from my house. I asked for someone’s contact so that I don’t go there and hear the same thing they denied having any number or association with the other branch.

Lol I was like this only. So basically situation was like there was a person doing this acting. Other person who for no reason was instructing him in a loud tone (felt like he wanted to scare me), Although I didn’t care much about him. After seeing me there for like some 40 minutes a senior guy came in and asked me what the issue is and stuff, even he denied and tried to tell me to settle for 10k or 25k account.

At last they said we are not authorised go to a bigger branch which is like 24 km far from my house. I asked for someone’s contact so that I don’t go there and hear the same thing they denied having any number or association with the other branch.
Tumhari nhi IDFC employee ki baat kar rha tha. Ab Twitter pe daal do, uske baad agle visit pe chai-paani aur biscuit bhi complimentary milenge. 😅

Back