• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazing Award Redemption

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Single ticket. I don't think there are more than 1J and 2Y tickets released for partners on any flight. And unlike some other airlines, AI does not release award space closer to departure. So if you see a ticket it might be available, but if you don't then it's pretty sure you won't see it in the future too
For specific locations like Paris, I could see 2J tickets in Air India! Pretty hard to find though.

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For specific locations like Paris, I could see 2J tickets in Air India! Pretty hard to find though.
While I do hope it's possible, I have a really hard time believing it will be. 60K miles for 2 J tickets is gorgeous. That too for a direct flight

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
While I do hope it's possible, I have a really hard time believing it will be. 60K miles for 2 J tickets is gorgeous. That too for a direct flight
Could find for Paris to Blr easily enough, not for Blr to Paris though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_192558_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_192558_Chrome.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 81

akil_av17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Was this ur first booking on Turkish? As I heard that first booking is allowed only for urself.

Also, how much time it takes for magnus to turkish points transfer? As u mentioned that 48-72 hours is sufficient for initiating transfer after booking.
Yes, it was my first booking. Normally, it takes 2-3 days for the miles to be transferred, but I suggest you do your due diligence and ensure a timely process.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have few queries for Turkish miles:
1. Can we directly book 1st flight of Airindia using turkish miles? Or do we need to fly with revenue ticket first?
2. Question 1 for family booking?
3. Domestic flights can also be booked for AirIndia or only international ?
4. How many total tickets has someone was able to book for his family. I want to book for total 5 family members including me.

Answers are greatly appreciated.

manzb

TF Premier
I have few queries for Turkish miles:
1. Can we directly book 1st flight of Airindia using turkish miles? Or do we need to fly with revenue ticket first?
2. Question 1 for family booking?
3. Domestic flights can also be booked for AirIndia or only international ?
4. How many total tickets has someone was able to book for his family. I want to book for total 5 family members including me.

Answers are greatly appreciated.
  1. Yes
  2. unlikely. Very few seats available. Typically max 2-3 in Eco and 1 in Biz available
  3. Yes- both
  4. 5 is unlikely to be available

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was searching only on phone so maybe it's not showing partner airlines
You are searching at wrong place, check for my earlier posts with screenshot. You have to login and then go to miles transactions page. You will find option to book for star alliance partners there.

raghav101

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You are searching at wrong place, check for my earlier posts with screenshot. You have to login and then go to miles transactions page. You will find option to book for star alliance partners there.
Ok. Thank you.