• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Great Indian Festival - eligible cards - SBI

RM95

TF Select
Hi,
Can someone tell me which SBI credit cards are eligible for 10% discount during Amazon Great Indian Sale?
Looking for cards which can be used during the sale and provide decent offers throughout the year as well.

This is unrelated to the thread but is it possible for me to make sure that when I order something, the delivery boy doesn't ring the doorbell or even come to our house? I would like for him to call me when he comes and I'll go down to collect the order. I want to gift someone a device but he lives with me so it'll be much harder to conceal the gift if it comes to our house. I know Amazon has pick up but it seems like it's not supported for more expensive purchases. Not sure about Flipkart.

This is unrelated to the thread but is it possible for me to make sure that when I order something, the delivery boy doesn't ring the doorbell or even come to our house? I would like for him to call me when he comes and I'll go down to collect the order. I want to gift someone a device but he lives with me so it'll be much harder to conceal the gift if it comes to our house. I know Amazon has pick up but it seems like it's not supported for more expensive purchases. Not sure about Flipkart.
On some grounds u can do

1. There would be mobile no available of delivery agent u can contact him.

2. U can pick up product directly from your city's amazon storehouse.

You can do the following:
1. Gift wrap the order while placing the order in the checkout.
2. Call the delivery executive using the Amazon number and an extension that routes the call to his phone.

Back