• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Credit Card Apply?

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
I see like this banner on Amazon App.

Can I apply this credit card?

My Current Cibil Score is 760 and CIBIL inquiry in this month one which is SBI Credit Card which was rejected.

Please reply Your Experience Guys

Attachments

• image_picker1536082604437505272.jpg
    image_picker1536082604437505272.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 79
Will there be any physical verification after applying this apay card?
When you apply, there are chances if and when they send one of their employees for a phyiscal verficiation. They will surely come and ask some questions like:
1. Type of stay currently (Rented house/owned).
2. Number of dependents of applicant.
3. Applicant status (married/single).
4. Income details like salary/experience in current company etc.

I faced it twice and I am still in touch with that guy who had come. Once he was just below my house and we conversed through a phone call. The second time he came to my door and took all the details mentioned above.

When you apply, there are chances if and when they send one of their employees for a phyiscal verficiation. They will surely come and ask some questions like:
1. Type of stay currently (Rented house/owned).
2. Number of dependents of applicant.
3. Applicant status (married/single).
4. Income details like salary/eperience in current company etc.

I faced it twice and I am still in touch with that guy who had come.
😳 Oh ok Thanks for detailed info

It doesn't happen to everyone. In fact to most of the applicants. ICICI doing physical verification for Apay is quite rare incident.
I agree that it doesn't happen to everyone. But, all of my friends about 6 of them who had applied (with the exception of only one) had their physical verifications done for APay. The guy with the exception had his salary account with them so they just gave it to him. And all of us live in the same city too.

I agree that it doesn't happen to everyone. But, all of my friends about 6 of them who had applied (with the exception of only one) had their physical verifications done for APay. The guy with the exception had his salary account with them so they just gave it to him. And all of us live in the same city too.
That's some extra scrutiny tbh. I too had applied without any prior relationship with them. Once they rejected but approved on 2nd try without physical verification after 6 mnths.

I have applied and it was rejected got reason via mail and reason is "Rejected due to insufficient/adverse of credit history being less than required policy norms"

My cibil have active credit card/loan history is 4 months and closed loans history are beyond 5 years. So they are considering 4months as credit history?

I have applied and it was rejected got reason via mail and reason is "Rejected due to insufficient/adverse of credit history being less than required policy norms"

My cibil have active credit card/loan history is 4 months and closed loans history are beyond 5 years. So they are considering 4months as credit history?
A friend of mine also got the same reply for Apay ICICI CC rejection. He had 762 CIBIL score with a 9 month old Axis CC and also had ICICI SB account too. He was totally disappointed with this rejection. Any ICICI expert has any say regarding this.

Screenshot_2023-04-14-02-54-13-183_com.google.android.apps.nbu.files.jpg
This application is not for me but this person has an icici account and the same number is input here. This doesn't seem to be pre approved at all but is there a chance that if he click apply now then he get a preapproved offer? Or should be contact relationship manager?

Back