• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay ICICI card limit

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
coral rupay was pre-approved... got it this year itself....
and the other coral visa was also pre-approved but in 2020...
well talking to ICICI might mess up the case here... since I'm contended with the cards, don't see any use talking about this issue
Okay, then leave it.

But in principle all gemstone cards whether they are on visa,MC,amex or rupay constitutes only one account as far as cib reporting is concerned...
It has been largely the case all this long..except for you.

Riya

TF Ace
Okay, then leave it.

But in principle all gemstone cards whether they are on visa,MC,amex or rupay constitutes only one account as far as cib reporting is concerned...
It has been largely the case all this long..except for you.
may be... may be not... but I am done with collecting ICICI cards now...
If there'll be any other ICICI card, then it'll be an upgrade...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
may be... may be not... but I am done with collecting ICICI cards now...
If there'll be any other ICICI card, then it'll be an upgrade...
Very good, all the best for your future collection

Ak Singh

TF Ace
Sabka reply dekhkar aisa lag raha hai ki sirf mai hi hun jiska Apay card ka limit increase nahi ho raha hai?

Mujhe bhi koi tip dedo then sab milkar😂
I have 1 year 8 months old Apay card with 1L limit.

ICICI Expressions Card 6 month old (applied this to get the LTF Coral card, will be closing before annual fee).

ICICI Coral Credit Card 4 month old
I have apay, 9 month old but no LE till now.

Riya

TF Ace
I have apay, 9 month old but no LE till now.
Calm Down Season 5 GIF by Outlander

Ak Singh

TF Ace
Coral Rupay card is a gemstone card and won’t be reported as a separate card in CIBIL..
It is combined with your normal coral card if you have any
I have icici 4 cards,
1. Apay
2. MMT
3. Coral rupay
4. Mine
And all cards have shared limit of 1 lakh, but in my cibil all accounts reported separately.
Which make total limit of 4 lakh.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have icici 4 cards,
1. Apay
2. MMT
3. Coral rupay
4. Mine
And all cards have shared limit of 1 lakh, but in my cibil all accounts reported separately.
Which make total limit of 4 lakh.
In your case they are reporting them perfectly..
They are all different category cards.
If you have in future, say,coral visa, it won't be reported as a separate account

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sabka reply dekhkar aisa lag raha hai ki sirf mai hi hun jiska Apay card ka limit increase nahi ho raha hai?

Mujhe bhi koi tip dedo then sab milkar😂
I have 1 year 8 months old Apay card with 1L limit.

ICICI Expressions Card 6 month old (applied this to get the LTF Coral card, will be closing before annual fee).

ICICI Coral Credit Card 4 month old
Bola toh privious post me

1 month 40k spend kardo and 35 k bill statement generation se pehle dedo.

Next 2,3 months spend only under 1k or 500

This morning, I thought of trying my luck by requesting a limit increase from ICICI via email. I sent an email to headservicequality@icicibank.com at around 10 AM, explaining that I don't have any income proof like an ITR or salary slip, and asked them to consider my card usage, payment history, and CIBIL score for the limit increase.

Around 1 PM, I received a call from an ICICI representative. He informed me that there was no current limit increase offer available for my card and asked if I had any documents to provide. I told him I didn't have any income proof or documents to submit. He said he would raise a request with ICICI and get back to me.

Later, around 4 PM, the same representative called me again. He said they could increase my limit from 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh and asked for my consent to proceed. I gave my consent, and he mentioned that the limit would be upgraded within five working days. However, the upgrade was immediate, as my card now shows a 1.5 lakh available limit.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This morning, I thought of trying my luck by requesting a limit increase from ICICI via email. I sent an email to headservicequality@icicibank.com at around 10 AM, explaining that I don't have any income proof like an ITR or salary slip, and asked them to consider my card usage, payment history, and CIBIL score for the limit increase.

Around 1 PM, I received a call from an ICICI representative. He informed me that there was no current limit increase offer available for my card and asked if I had any documents to provide. I told him I didn't have any income proof or documents to submit. He said he would raise a request with ICICI and get back to me.

Later, around 4 PM, the same representative called me again. He said they could increase my limit from 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh and asked for my consent to proceed. I gave my consent, and he mentioned that the limit would be upgraded within five working days. However, the upgrade was immediate, as my card now shows a 1.5 lakh available limit.

miracle-miracle-miracle.gif
This again goes to show, anything is possible in the finance field...

There are rules to follow , and followed by exceptions immediately..

Congrats!!

Last edited:

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

miracle-miracle-miracle.gif
Sab kuch possible hai only if your request goes to a help oriented knowledgeable customer service executive and this is also a luck.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This again goes to show, anything is possiblein the finance field...

There are rules to follow , and followed by exceptions immediately..

Congrats!!
Sab kuch possible hai only if your request goes to a help oriented knowledgeable customer service executive and this is also a luck.

I'm shocked by the quick response time. I emailed them this morning, and my limit was increased by around 5 PM. Miracle!

Riya

TF Ace

baat karne se hi baat banegi.... poochenge nahi to milega nahi

lalaram

TF Buzz
Thanks for this idea. I had contacted them on number. They asked me for income proof (I don't have) and said without it they can't increase and I should wait for any offers.

I will try this mail trick and update if I succeed.