• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI credit card EazyDiner membership activation issue.

iM23

TF Premier
On 31 May, 2024 I applied for the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and it was approved instantly. At that time Amazon was offering 1 month EazyDiner prime membership with the card. But after approval, I didn't receive any e-mail or SMS mentioning the activation code. Today I contacted Amazon and they are saying I have to go to a restaurant and pay with the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and have to tell the restaurant that I want to activate that 1 month EazyDiner membership and then they will send a link from where I can get the membership. What kind of joke is this? Has anyone managed to get membership in this way?

Solution
On 31 May, 2024 I applied for the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and it was approved instantly. At that time Amazon was offering 1 month EazyDiner prime membership with the card. But after approval, I didn't receive any e-mail or SMS mentioning the activation code. Today I contacted Amazon and they are saying I have to go to a restaurant and pay with the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and have to tell the restaurant that I want to activate that 1 month EazyDiner membership and then they will send a link from where I can get the membership. What kind of joke is this? Has anyone managed to get membership in this way?
Update : After lodging a complaint on consumer helpline, now I can see the EazyDiner membership banner. I am not...
open your amazon app and go to manage card, there will be a banner like this and you will get the code

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-08-15-23-15-29_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-08-15-23-15-29_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.webp
    721.9 KB · Views: 37
open your amazon app and go to manage card, there will be a banner like this and you will get the code
I'm thinking to lodge a complaint on consumer helpline if Amazon doesn't sort this out. In that case, as a proof, can I attach your screenshot to show how the banner should appear and that's not the case for my account?

I got the eazydiner prime 3 month code with my spouse idfc vistara. But eazydiner has tie up with only 2 restaurants in my city, so not going to redeem it.

Update : After lodging a complaint on consumer helpline, now I can see the EazyDiner membership banner. I am not sure if it's for the complaint, but maybe it's because of that. Anyway, the issue is resolved. 🙂

Solution
Back