• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

Yesterday left a half-filled Amazon Pay Card application, today morning got a call from ICICI CC they said i can apply for this Credit Card with just PAN and Aadhaar no income proof needed should i apply ? vkyc will be done original PAN and sign will be captured
Does this card gives instant discount during sales ? Can I ask them to provide me Platinum Chip Credit Card instead (which i think gives instant discount during sales )

Yesterday left a half-filled Amazon Pay Card application, today morning got a call from ICICI CC they said i can apply for this Credit Card with just PAN and Aadhaar no income proof needed should i apply ? vkyc will be done original PAN and sign will be captured
Does this card gives instant discount during sales ? Can I ask them to provide me Platinum Chip Credit Card instead (which i think gives instant discount during sales )
No you can't

It doesn't give instanct discount during sales.
ICICI's co-branded cards are treated separetely from core cards.
To get platinum you'll probably need to apply from the bank's site.

If you are a heavy shopper on amazon, get this Apay card, it gives a great net returns for shopping on amazon only.

If you are inclined towards instant discount/merchant offers, apply for core cards instead else ICICI has a cooling period between two cards.

I would suggest you get Apay CC first. Its one of the best cashback cards.
Later you can apply for a core card from ICICI. They will give you pre-approved offer after a few months.

If you are a heavy shopper on amazon, get this Apay card, it gives a great net returns for shopping on amazon only.
I received an instant discount during the recent sale when I bought a washing machine from Amazon. If I had used the Platinum card, I would have received an instant discount of ₹2000. However, with the Amazon card, I got an instant discount of ₹1400 and an additional ₹800 as cashback.

Reactions: NCD

Platinum Chip Credit Card doesn't give instant discount during sales ?
How to know beforehand which card will give instant discount during sales and which won't?

Platinum Chip Credit Card doesn't give instant discount during sales ?
How to know beforehand which card will give instant discount during sales and which won't?
Platinum works for merchant offers/instant discounts on all platforms.
Amazon Pay card doesn't work for merchant offers/instant discounts on any platforms except when amazon runs some promotional discount for ONLY Amazon Pay card + usual 5% unlimited cash back.

I received an instant discount during the recent sale when I bought a washing machine from Amazon. If I had used the Platinum card, I would have received an instant discount of ₹2000. However, with the Amazon card, I got an instant discount of ₹1400 and an additional ₹800 as cashback.
AmazonPay card is very rewarding for amazon only.

If I have already the Amazon pay card, do they need income proof for the next core credit card also? Bcz I don't have any income proof.
Or they will give pre-approved offer for any core card?
Getting ICICI credit cards without income proof is not a big deal. And when you get a pre-approved offer for any card, no income documents are needed.

Reactions: NCD
I had Amazon Pay CC (first ICICI CC) and then had received a pre-approved offer for paid Coral.

How much time it takes for the pre-approved offer?
Bcz I want to purchase some home appliances on this BBD sale, so I need a core icici credit card. I just got the Amazon credit card last month, so if it takes more time, I'm thinking to get the expressions card.

How much time it takes for the pre-approved offer?
Bcz I want to purchase some home appliances on this BBD sale, so I need a core icici credit card. I just got the Amazon credit card last month, so if it takes more time, I'm thinking to get the expressions card.
I don't remember it clearly...but I think Coral started showing in the 2nd or 3rd month.

If you are that eager, you can ask them for a FD based CC if you already have any FD there.

Back