• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

I had a frustrating experience purchasing gold bars from Amazon, which has been ongoing for over a month. It’s now nearing the final stage of resolving the price difference issue. While they paid 4,000/- of the price difference today, they promised to pay the remaining 2,489/- tomorrow. This process involved over 50 calls to Amazon Customer Care, the Leadership team, the Escalation team, and the Specialized team. Will try to put down the whole story over the weekend.

Amazon's service has become sub-standard these days.

I had a frustrating experience purchasing gold bars from Amazon, which has been ongoing for over a month. It’s now nearing the final stage of resolving the price difference issue. While they paid 4,000/- of the price difference today, they promised to pay the remaining 2,489/- tomorrow. This process involved over 50 calls to Amazon Customer Care, the Leadership team, the Escalation team, and the Specialized team. Will try to put down the whole story over the weekend.

Amazon's service has become sub-standard these days.
Leadership team, the Escalation team, and the Specialized team, email please

I raised complaint at (Deputy Secretary)-Consumer Affairs
and
minsitry of commerce

Leadership team, the Escalation team, and the Specialized team, email please

I raised complaint at (Deputy Secretary)-Consumer Affairs
and
minsitry of commerce
There isn't a specific email address, but I managed to get the customer agent to connect me with them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. It all depends on our luck.

There isn't a specific email address, but I managed to get the customer agent to connect me with them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. It all depends on our luck.
Today they mailed, we have already detailed out the issue and reason for the resolution, there are no additional insights to be offered on this matter. Any additional inquiries on this matter won't receive a response from us, in light of multiple previous enquiries on the same matter being addressed by us.

Today they mailed, we have already detailed out the issue and reason for the resolution, there are no additional insights to be offered on this matter. Any additional inquiries on this matter won't receive a response from us, in light of multiple previous enquiries on the same matter being addressed by us.
They’re known for making false commitments. I fought hard and managed to get a 4K refund yesterday, but they are still delaying the remaining payment despite their promises, even though there are email proofs.

They’re known for making false commitments. I fought hard and managed to get a 4K refund yesterday, but they are still delaying the remaining payment despite their promises, even though there are email proofs.
Your price difference was promised before ordering or not?

It's a long story and yes, I made them send an email on the price difference before ordering the same product several times
Me 2 , 5 times 😅but still I didn't get price difference

You can raise a complaint in NCH after checking section 47 of consumer protection act 2019, it's misleading information , unfair trade practice, check and raise complaint

Back